Childs stats & skills

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi all,

To the point, is there any real difference, in terms of raising an heir, to marry a wife with high skills? I mean, does it make any difference if your wife has exceptional stats and skills or if she doesn't? I've seen, or rather, I think I've noticed, that it doesn't matter as the choices we make during their growing stage to give them focus and stat potins when they're growing are always the same, the amount of skills added to our children, nephews, etc, is always the same, +5 here, +5 there... however, your brothers (the two who are rescued at the beginning) start when they are eligible with +100 riding... Is there any way to make our heirs grow up with +100 in any skill? If my wife has, let's say, +100 Engineer, will our child grow fond on it and with more than +15 or so which is the max we can give them during their grow up period?

Thanks in advance

Hi all,

To the point, is there any real difference, in terms of raising an heir, to marry a wife with high skills? I mean, does it make any difference if your wife has exceptional stats and skills or if she doesn't? I've seen, or rather, I think I've noticed, that it doesn't matter as the choices we make during their growing stage to give them focus and stat potins when they're growing are always the same, the amount of skills added to our children, nephews, etc, is always the same, +5 here, +5 there... however, your brothers (the two who are rescued at the beginning) start when they are eligible with +100 riding... Is there any way to make our heirs grow up with +100 in any skill? If my wife has, let's say, +100 Engineer, will our child grow fond on it and with more than +15 or so which is the max we can give them during their grow up period?

Thanks in advance
Currently, Childs inherit only Skills from their Parents, if the Parent has Skill Data in the Lords file of the Game.

Currently, Childs inherit only Skills from their Parents, if the Parent has Skill Data in the Lords file of the Game.
Could you elaborate on your answer, please? I'm afraid I didn't get it; I mean, does it mean that if my char has 300 Two Handed, and my wife has 250 Two Handed, our child will inherit some skill levels?

Back
Top Bottom