Why Servers Crash? I got the answer

Users who are viewing this thread

Derraa

Banned
Why we, Beta testers in Europe spend hours and hours without playing and testing the game because the servers in EU are crashed?

I have the answer. The answer is that Warband Beta Multiplayer is full of kids that want to play singleplayer against bots, but come to Multiplayer. And what they do in Warband Beta Multiplayer is spamming the chat with " add more bots 50 for each team" poll, so they can fill the server with bots - the only targets that they eventualy can kill, because they get tired of getting killed by real beta testers. So in 3 servers in EU, there are hours in which just 1 server or none are up, because the kids love to crash MULTIPLAYER servers with bots.

And what is more funny is when they tell me: " we are beta testing, so we must test the game". Right, testing a BETA is flooding the multiplayer servers which are supposed to support real players against each other and not an army of 100 bots. Otherwise there wouldnt be any multiplayer and you would just test singleplayer battles with 200 bots.
I think the real purpose in Betas is to find bugs/glitches in maps and in combat system not to see how long can the server hold with 100bots.

An advice to all you kids, go play CS non steam and "create server" with the bots you want and stop annoying the real beta testers.

Meh, if bots are going to be part of the final product, then they need to be tested, in all allowable quantities.  It's a legitimate test and obviously it produced results.

That is what we're here for, after all. 

Yea see?  It's all your fault newbies!  Let's burn 'em all!  I vote we autoban recruits from the forums, because new people suck.
:roll:

Kapt Torbjorn said:
Yea see?  It's all your fault newbies!  Let's burn 'em all!  I vote we autoban recruits from the forums, because new people suck.
:roll:
Hey now, rank doesn't equal seniority. I'm only a Regular, but I signed up on the forums in 2006.

This is like when people thought polls were killing the servers.  The rationale seems to be "THIS THING ANNOYS ME, SO IT MUST BE CRASHING THE SERVERS."

Thus, I personally believe the use of two or more shields shields are to blame here.  :lol:

I killed the conquest server alone using the bots. I consider that solid proof of them causing it. Or I'm the real cause of the crashes. It could be either way, really.

Meh, if bots are going to be part of the final product, then they need to be tested, in all allowable quantities.  It's a legitimate test and obviously it produced results.

Yeah right we all know that servers crash with 100bots, but still you want more bots!!! It would be understandable for the first time, not when its the 5th or 6th crash of the server in one day and you still want to " test" it. I bet you kids bet on how much minutes does the server holds with bots.
If you weren't so stupid what you would do was 1. post the problem in the site and take a cup of stfu and stop crashing servers.
Because Beta aint just for testing how much bots can server hold, let us test other things like i.e: when the horse dies, sometimes the horseman fly away for 20meters, even when the horse wasn't moving...etc.

I vote we autoban recruits from the forums, because new people suck.

Oh right its much better having guys that spam the foruns with off-topic or stupid posts just to rank-up. plz stfu.

Derraa said:

Yeah right we all know that servers crash with 100bots, but still you want more bots!!! It would be understandable for the first time, not when its the 5th or 6th crash of the server in one day and you still want to " test" it. I bet you kids bet on how much minutes does the server holds with bots.
This is because some people came later than others and saw this cool new feature. Of course they want to try it out.

Derraa said:
  I vote we autoban recruits from the forums, because new people suck.

Oh right its much better having guys that spam the foruns with off-topic or stupid posts just to rank-up. plz stfu.
Rank isn't determined by post count.

Back
Top Bottom