why are the game dev's sleeping on the fact that a lot of people can't even load the game now ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Those are not "minor issues" they're listed in order that they've been made aware of them and what currently is being worked on for us players to keep informed. It gets updated when it can, and they are working on it.

its not about that i dont have like a lot of saves and my same is corrupted so its not that and they have it mentioned at the end of the list after some minor problems compared to this one so it looks like its not important. about the problem solved for now its not couse you cant progress and its not fun to do the same early missions over nad over again

Agreed seems unimportant to them.

"cary and weird face animation on our kid self's face during character creation. Some banner icons are incorrect in the banner selection screen." dude please all of this is minor as this is in game problem and some of us cant even get to the game

im glad that they are working on plenty of staff and thats cool but i just want them to acknowledge that corrupted save problem is the main issue that they are working on and not some face animations

It's a list of some of the bugs they're fixing. The issue with not being able to load a saved game is on that list.

I don't see what's left to discuss.

EDIT: The list even says that they have specifically solved this issue and will patch it in ASAP.
EDIT 2: All this they posted publicly, before this thread was made bashing them for not acknowledging the issue.

its about how they list it, what is important for them and what is not, that's all couse it seems like its not big of a deal and they want to focus on face animations instead

its about how they list it, what is important for them and what is not, that's all couse it seems like its not big of a deal and they want to focus on face animations instead

I'm sorry but I don't get your point. The list is not ranked. It's just a list. The order of items has nothing to do with their priority.

its not only about THIS list, it was hard for me to find information from any dev about this issue so it looks like they dont care about it. I just wanted some dev to acknowledge the main issue and thats all

It's a list of some of the bugs they're fixing. The issue with not being able to load a saved game is on that list.

I don't see what's left to discuss.

EDIT: The list even says that they have specifically solved this issue and will patch it in ASAP.
EDIT 2: All this they posted publicly, before this thread was made bashing them for not acknowledging the issue.
im not bashing anyone i was thankfull that they are working on bugs but there are some rules ypu should follow in customer company relation thats all

Calm down, guys. If they had to do a press release after every crash and game breaking bug, journalists would be working overtime. As is TaleWorlds. Each person in TW are likely working crazy hours to carry their crazy workloads. This is so far the biggest release of 2020. Give them a break.
Also, they are aware of your problems.

Hi all,

Please be assured that none of the threads go unnoticed or ignored. We and the developers are all aware of the crash related issues and this includes all types (launcher, white screen, mid-game, CTDs, quest related, all of them). If you look here, you will see that some of the crash related issues are already fixed. We constantly monitor the crash issues on here and constantly direct them to the developers, and these issues are not ignored. If your questions are not being answered, it isn't because we ignore them, it is because the huge workloads each of us have our share of due to the early access release. The "Known Issues" and "Fixed Issues & Crashes" topics will be constantly updated for you guys, and in the meantime, we all do our best to answer all of the threads.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom