Need More Info whole computer crashes during siege attack on mecalovea castle

Users who are viewing this thread

gamerking52

Recruit
basically what the thread title is. When I go on the attack to Mecalovea Castle, I can move around a bit in the attack and my entire computer crashes.It may have to do with getting off of my horse as it seems as though the crash only happens after I do. At least, that's what I found after my three attempts at testing.

the one time I got to stay in the siege for longer than 30 seconds was when i stayed on my horse. immediately crashed after getting off.

I have gotten off of my horse during many sieges before, so I know this is not a bigger issue. Only seen at this castle so far.

it appears I had another computer crash just talking to a companion who was leading another company. May be an issue on my end

so another update: just was able to talk to other people as well as take part in and complete a siege on another castle.

I tried talking to my companion before in the same region as Mecalovea Castle, perhaps the region loading is causing an issue...

additional-additional: wanted to check that the issue was not my computer overheating. it did not feel super hot in the first place, but warm and that can be an issue already.

left it overnight and played this morning. Managed to get through a siege, a couple convos and a few field battles. However now the game crashed my computer when assaulting another castle, then again when talking with a person in that same region.

Perhaps I should start a new game since the updates have come out? I have been playing the same save file since V 1.0.0

I have the same problem in 2 games. How many settlements have you conquered?
e1.06 and e1.07.

I've had similar crashes. For me they seem to happen specifically at the point of transitions to or from the campaign map and other screens (from the campaign map to the battle screen or from the post-battle screen conversations back to the campaign map).

Here is what I've seen.

I've been having the same issue since launch. All temps good, monitoring all usage, nothing in event viewer, just a flat hard lock and reboot. Stress tests and other games all work fine. Of course because of the nature of the crash there are no logs created to show what is happening. I have seen a ton of posts about this and people always blame the hardware, THIS IS NOT A FAILING HARDWARE ISSUE!!

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom