who are Mainland vassals?

Users who are viewing this thread

LordRichRich

Sergeant
and are they important, because my cousin has captured one and executed another ...
Is there also anyway to get relationship back up with them if they are important?

I had a issue with them in 3.8/3.82; they weren't supposed to be spawned on the world map. I call them "Away Lords", because when you become king and capture/own your first town you can higher a chancellor in your court to hire them as Lords from the mainland. This was fixed in the 3.88 release which I'll upload once the multiplayer portion is finished.

Note:
The Away lord system can be easily made to add 100s of lords, I've set the max to hire in one play to 20. ATM there are only 20 so let's say I added 40 more "Away Lords" for a total of 60; well In one play I hire the max of 20 lords in my kingdom and get the secret dialog message notifying I've hit the max. After I hit the max there are 40 lords left over. These 40 lords will become free agents and slowly become vassals of other factions. This same pool of "Away Lords" can be used to pull new lord from when lords die. So it is possible to have a constant stock of lords with this system.

downloading newest version now
would have earlier but ive been busy with school and what not
anyway
will away lords actually make an army now
btw super excited for this mod ive stocked up this weekend with nothing planned 2 glasses of mountain dew a few 2 liters and im super excited
my only problem is that it is such a large dl
I mean its a such a great game but the dl wait is killing me

the exp bug is your worst nightmare right? you have been trying rly hard to fix it
for me even if you dont the fact that you put this much time into something you arent getting money from other then donations shows how much passion you have for what you do

o7

tdring said:
the exp bug is your worst nightmare right? you have been trying rly hard to fix it
for me even if you dont the fact that you put this much time into something you arent getting money from other then donations shows how much passion you have for what you do

o7
Thanks TD... it feels good to read that.

Back
Top Bottom