Who agrees that they should have better looking people in this game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Everyone is ugly. I swear that I think the programmers were too lazy to make a good looking character so they just pressed randomize. Otherwise, umm, let's just say that they have bad taste in faces. Who agrees? Why?

Okaaay  :roll:. If you want pretty people, why don't you stop playing games, go out and try to meet someone pretty.  :grin:
It's a medieval game, they didn't use makeup then :smile:

Thane_of_Dhirim said:
Okaaay  :roll:. If you want pretty people, why don't you stop playing games, go out and try to meet someone pretty.  :grin:

Actually, I was just saying they need better faces. Also, they did make makeup out of plants and such. People these days... Don't take things so seriously, gosh.

Well, considering how old the original Mount & Blade is (200:cool:and that Warband is simply built on those foundations I think it's really not that bad.  Sure, some of the faces on the maidens are homely or plain but some are actually quite striking, some are even exotic (Khergit and Sarranid). Additionally, their facial bone structures are I think pretty close to their heritage not to mention hair colors too.  Perhaps a mod that overhauls the entire facial structure base could be possible but I'm enjoying the game as it is and I find that it doesn't take away from the immersive experience.  Take a look at Borcha..he sure looks like a horse thief to me.  Lezalit does look like a cruel man.  Matheld sure looks Norwegian.  Bahesthur definitely looks like someone from the Steppes. Alayen looks every bit the noble that he is.  Klethi certainly looks like someone I can't trust.  Ymira looks like a totally innocent young girl which she is.  Etc, etc, etc... :grin:

VikingWarriorGirlRebecca said:
Thane_of_Dhirim said:

Actually, I was just saying they need better faces. Also, they did make makeup out of plants and such. People these days... Don't take things so seriously, gosh.

Then you just download some of the face packs ( there is one great female pack), or you could just enable editing mod, and change faces of all NPCs to your likening ( but that takes time). :smile:
And - I always take things seriously :wink:.

VikingWarriorGirlRebecca said:
JosieJ said:
I think at this point, so long after the game came out, people are pretty used to the relatively crappy graphics.

The graphics are awesome, they just need better faces  :razz:

Meh, as long as I look good, I couldn't care less about anybody else!  :razz:

Doesn't bother me, can't remember what anyone looks like and I think that when I do they're quite attractive, well the Lord's and King's are anyway, not the random NPC's such as the Tournemant Champion Fighters, Veteran Fighters etc.

Back
Top Bottom