Which mods should be part of the vanilla game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Frag

Recruit
As many here, I do enjoy mods. But as you know, not everyone will venture in this area.

But while looking at those, I usually categorize these in two families:

1. The mods that modify the game logic to please a crowd sharing a same interest.

2. The mods that should be part of the vanilla game and that do not really disturb the game balance. They usually modify the UI for a more interactive experience or are simply features that would make a lot of sense to have. I am thinking like "Party organizer mods", "yell" or mods giving more control over the orders you give to your created parties.

Some very good ones are already out there. But I am curious ... which one should be considered to be put inside the vanilla game for a greater experience for everyone?

All two handeds cut through everything after all you give up protection of shield.

More charge damage for cavalary.

Smithing hide unknown parts.

Fighting together relationship bonus.

Comp party commands (which I hold back myself, I wait that script from original game)

These are the first ones which comes up to my mind.

• Armor Does Something

Arrows (evem the large and massive onese with hardened point launched with long-shoulder bow) do not really hit through even a quirass(armour plate)
  • Community Patch

This one currently fixing the low hanging so called fruit :smile: of non-working perks

"Kill Bandit Raise Relation" does make a lot of sense also. Any lords would appreciate some criminal cleaning on their land! It also help young character making a name of themselves in the early days while patrolling region for bandits instead of doing the same quests loop over and over to raise relation.

These two mods I now consider an essential part of the authentic Bannerlord experience.

Back
Top Bottom