Which level are your companions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Blackened

Recruit
I'm planning how to build the skills for my companions. However, I don't know up to which level I would assume they will be leveled. Please, post your companion levels and your levels (in unmodded game).

Also, is it a good choice to have all my companions in my party and a high Persuasion skill? Or I should stick to the 8 or 9 companions build?

After you help me with this, I'll be able to finish my build for companions and I'll post it.

Blackened said:
I'm planning how to build the skills for my companions. However, I don't know up to which level I would assume they will be leveled.
That doesn't make any sense to me

I don't know roughly which level will they reach. I don't know what build to plan for them - a 20 level build, a 30 level build, or a 50 level build.

I know that if I play enough, they can reach really high levels. That's why I ask you to post your character level along with the average level of your companions.

20-30, after that gets really slow for them(and for you, but you're a killing machine :grin: they're not)

The best you can hope for is somewhere around 25-30.

In my longest game (Just over 700 days) I have one on... Let me think.. Level 28 I think... Not totally sure.. Around 70 denars in wage. I also have several other above level 20.

If you are thinking about giving them party skills its a real bugger if they get wounded..

I value Surgery the highest among all party skills really, and I would not like to risk everything on 1 companion.

I tend to aim to get my own character to 30 int and 10 surgery, because if I get wounded, surgery won't matter anyway.. But a companion could get wounded, and there could be tons of more fighting to be done before he was back on his feet.

The best way to get a high level (without cheating) is simply to solo a lot. On my newest char I have 15 str, 15 agi, 28 int and 8 cha, and only played around 200 days. So its not that hard to get a high level.

---

A way to ensure that your companions actually survive a few fights is to give them good equipment. Hefty armour, and some good weapons. They don't suffer much from being slow, but they could suffer from having slow weapons and not much agi.

Back
Top Bottom