Where is patch 1.7.3 ???

Users who are viewing this thread

I've suggested some Vlandian armours before, but I'm curious what armours you would want to see for Sturgia. What particular pieces do you think they need?
you have the vandal period armors the jutes and the dani from 5 to 7 century the kiev rus and novgorod and may a piece like this
50843242_1954234174625129_3985528538844364800_n.jpg

I've suggested some Vlandian armours before, but I'm curious what armours you would want to see for Sturgia. What particular pieces do you think they need?
for exaple you could have anglo saxon/anglo dane capes over the sholders with embroidery and mail shirts with tunics over.proper hoods the ones in the game are ugly as ****

A big shoulders cloak with a cloak pin would be a good addition for Sturgia and Vlandia, yeah.

And also a torso armour set with fancy embroidery and jewelry would be very good.

Everyone always asking "where is patch 1.7.3?" but nobody asks "how is patch 1.7.3?".

Yep - if it is a small patch like 1.7.3 - that may not be worth looking forward to. 1.7.0 was the last major content patch, although 1.7.2 brought some bug fixes and performance improvements.

I'd rather they release really big patches less frequently than frequent patches more frequently because often when they patch, mod compatibility is broken.

I'd rather they release really big patches less frequently than frequent patches more frequently because often when they patch, mod compatibility is broken.
When the choice is between big patches rarely, and small patches more frequently, TW opts to go for small patches rarely instead. :razz:

Back
Top Bottom