Where is patch 1.7.3 ???

Users who are viewing this thread

They need at least 6 weeks only to decide if the Legionarys should be able to throw their Pila again. After this process they start thinking about 1.7.3 I guess.

Unofficial TW statement about 1.7.3:

"We are working on it and it will be released when it´s ready."

after 8 weeks:

"We are resolving some issues and it will be released when it´s ready."

after 12 weeks:

"Don´t expect a big update, we are still resolving issues and release the patch when it´s ready."

Last edited:
It take me two weeks to prep my laundry and actually do the laundry

I rly ducking hope for 1.7.3 we have banners and some new vlandian and sturgian armors and helmets...oh wait the art team knows only late bronze age/early iron age inspired celtic armors and weapons for cucktania

Well to be fair, late bronze early iron/viking age gear wasnt very different looking unless you go to Africa or east Asia, I believe M&B is European setting.
There isnt a lot to pick from if you wanna keep it somewhat historical and not make a 2nd late medieval Warband wardrope.

Well to be fair, late bronze early iron/viking age gear wasnt very different looking unless you go to Africa or east Asia, I believe M&B is European setting.
There isnt a lot to pick from if you wanna keep it somewhat historical and not make a 2nd late medieval Warband wardrope.
I think also for a real high- or late and latest medieval outfit (so a more historical setting) the mod-makers are required.
And i am sure there will be in future... but still not yet.
Here in Bannerlord the equipment is based on more or less historical stuff, but not an exact implementation. Really thats for the modders.
So if a kind of helmet looking in the original bannerlord-version more similar to 200 AD or 800 AD is not so important, it is not a historical simulation.
I am knowing no single bannerlord country, person or landscape in real :wink: seems to be fantasy... without magic (and thats for my taste fine) :smile:

You can make thousands of different armors that are quite similar. Different undercoats, different patterns, with and without different pieces like pauldrons and gorgets, different colour in metal and such. So there is alot you can do with what history has given us

1. wtf?
2. did you like saw bronze age armor or early iron age armor?
3.pls stop posting stupid swit like this and document your self before
4."viking"...like dark age/early medieval armor
5."vikings"is an ocupation not a civilization
6.lets look at a late bronze age armor from northen europe vs vandal period vs "viking"age...hmmm i dont know they look quite ducking difrent
7.do europeans have patterns in armors and weapons?yes?are they the " wasnt very different looking"?duck no
8.not only we have lack in armors and weapons for vlandia and sturgia we lack in civilian clothing like rly no early medieval clocks over sholder with broch ? no leg wraps? no tunics (and oven tunic over the mail shirts).
9.so pls stop coming with " wasnt very different looking".they are just lasy in desing

I'd rather have 1 set of armor in the game and have it REDUCE DAMAGE enough to be useful!
And yeah, we need some fixes for 1.7.2, it's not not like totally busted, but there's work to be done for sure.

I'd rather have 1 set of armor in the game and have it REDUCE DAMAGE enough to be useful!
And yeah, we need some fixes for 1.7.2, it's not not like totally busted, but there's work to be done for sure.

There were quite a few stability fixes and performance fixes.

A bigger issue I see right now is that the game needs a lot more late game to do apart from conquest.

The game is still in early access, but there's a lot of other issues, like caravans to be fixed, before the game is truly complete.

They need at least 6 weeks only to decide if the Legionarys should be able to throw their Pila again. After this process they start thinking about 1.7.3 I guess.

Unofficial TW statement about 1.7.3:

"We are working on it and it will be released when it´s ready."

after 8 weeks:

"We are resolving some issues and it will be released when it´s ready."

after 12 weeks:

"Don´t expect a big update, we are still resolving issues and release the patch when it´s ready."
Then they release a bunch of fixes you'll never notice and maybe 2 new haircuts

It's been two weeks and I haven't seen any new patches or bug fixes for 1.7.2.
Typically patches are a month apart. This is a good duration of time as it means mods don't get broken too often and Taleworlds have actual time to do something.

Whether they are making as much progress in that period of time as they should is another question, of course.

Back
Top Bottom