where do you get heavy armor

Users who are viewing this thread

Ok im getting reallly frustrated, im at the late game point, have 4m gold but for the life of me cant find any heavy armor anywhere, i have been scanning towns for ages, but apart from very expencive helmets there i have never found heavy armor, so is this a bug or there is a way to spawn it somehow? can no heavy armor spawn in towns?

I have gotten some heavy-ish armor from tournaments. Also it should be possible to loot heavy armor from battles with lords, just make sure you power level rougery skill by capturing and selling hordes of looters (exp seems to be tied to number of prisoners) as looting ability comes from Roguery.

Or you could marry someone and take their godlike armor and put them to be governor of some place so they don't have to fight.

There is not much heavy armor. This game plays before the high middle age. There are no platearmors and such things.
Cataphract armor is the heaviest armor in this timeline.(You found it random at cities (empire and the mongols (forgot the name))

Thats the thing ive been looking for the imperial cataphract armor for months at this point ive scanned every imperial city atleast 5 times is it really that rare

when they added 200+ new items they did not balance the market and now you can mostly find new items, but old became not just rare but almost impossible to find and stupidly expensive (like cataphract armor is 600k+)

Back
Top Bottom