where are creators of this game???

Users who are viewing this thread

RT2

Veteran
hi, i have send several messages to creators of this game, but i haven't receive response. where are they?

sorry for my bad english

There are more than 3000 users on these forums. Let's say one tenth of them sends a PM to A&I. That's 300 PMs. Would you wade through 300 private messages per day? thought not. Besides, if taking distance to the community for the time being helps them concentrate, I don't blame them.

yep, but my mesages are not to criticate the game, ask if a multiplayer is possible or other needless question. i want create the patch fr, and i have lot of sounds of battle. this can help them. but i have no response, so i don't understand.

yeah, i have say that i don't write to mount and blade creators to talk about the multiplayer. it's an example. okin, i don't want make a mod for sounds. mount and blade creators must buy their sounds on internet, they are restricted. i have more of 2000 sounds of battle with a very high quality. change a sound in game is very easy. actually, there is about 40 sounds in the game. if i made a mod, i will cahnge only these sounds, not add other. if i give these sounds to devellopers, they can add their in the game without delay, and add more of 40 sounds. i hope that you have understand because my english is very very bad :razz:

I really can't understand why they don't get a little extra help. I recall them hiring some graphics artist a while back, than then letting him go after a couple months. The only thing that i can figure, is that this is their project, and they want to complete it by themselves. I guess i can understand that, but this game would benefit greatly if they had a few more ppl working on it. Think about it...if they hired 2 volunteers they'd double their workforce :lol:

They may think that perhaps ensuring the quality of work of volunteers is hard. Enthusiasm is definitely there.

This is not to denigrate anyone in the modding community, many of whom are extremely talented.

DaLagga, there are other issues to consider, such as legality and co-ordination. It's much easier to work with someone you're living with than someone on the other side of the world, and using volunteers that work for free on a project that aims toward financial gain would be pretty odd.

Why odd? They just have a very enthusiastic and dedicated fan base. I recall someone volunteering to help with something for free with something a while back and a ton of people jumped in to agree that they'd help the game for free.

But I highly, highly, highly doubt they're ignoring you, RT2. They just appear and disappear from the message board every now and then, and we assume it's because of a sudden update and development binge because we also assume that their lives revolve around making this game.

Which is perfectly cool with me.

See, nice to hear from an admin. He's not ignoring you, RT2.

@ Pavlov, your avatar gets ever more disturbing.

Just because he's an admin doesn't make him special or anything. He's special because he'll have sex with you, then make you cry. Twice.

:shock: OK.

I ask because Pav has released 'exclusive' info about the game here before. We'll see what he answers...

That's not to say that he doesn't get special info, but it's not because he's an admin. He's an admin because he's the type of person Armagan can give special info to.

Can 'O' Soup said:
Just because he's an admin doesn't make him special or anything. He's special because he'll have sex with you, then make you cry. Twice.

I said I was sorry!!! (it was 3 times)

There is no new info, sorry to dissapoint. I'll see what I can find out.

Back
Top Bottom