When will you start doing something? [Tale Words]

Users who are viewing this thread

You've added a reporting system, how will this affect the game?

Will you ban this trash forever? -

I was tired of sponsoring a scam, I should have stopped doing it after Dayz but I really believed in you.

I can close my eyes to everything but not to ping, I'm tired of playing Slow-mo. (Can you ****ing do something about this? It's annoying)

Hey Marda thanks for ignoring, I wanted you to answer personally, but since there was no answer, I had to create a topic.

Please use the in-game report system to report players. Doing this attaches a log from the server for us to take a look at and take action.

Hey Marda thanks for ignoring, I wanted you to answer personally, but since there was no answer, I had to create a topic.

Arda is away on a well-deserved break right now. You shouldn't expect a response from him immediately.

Please use the in-game report system to report players. Doing this attaches a log from the server for us to take a look at and take action.

Has there been any consideration of putting a teamkill threshold that would boot the person off if the user makes too many teamkills?

Or is a kick poll feature planned in some way?

Has there been any consideration of putting a teamkill threshold that would boot the person off if the user makes too many teamkills?

Or is a kick poll feature planned in some way?

Not sure about the TK/team damage threshold so I will add it to the list of suggestions.

I'm pretty sure we have talked about polls internally before but just to make sure I will add it to the list as well and make sure the MP team are aware of them on Monday.

Autokicking for team damage threshold is definitely a good tool to have, as a warband server owner. The one my group uses on US_GK_TDM will also automatically temp ban someone after three kicks, and this system takes care of most of the trouble makers whenever an admin isn't available. I hope something similar is available out-of-the-box for BL custom servers.

Not sure about the TK/team damage threshold so I will add it to the list of suggestions.

I'm pretty sure we have talked about polls internally before but just to make sure I will add it to the list as well and make sure the MP team are aware of them on Monday.

I actually reported them in game.

Back
Top Bottom