When can we earn money in custom server?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do you not see how much of a hypocrite you're being? A few weeks ago, you were complaining that the servers were constantly crashing

But now suddenly the reason skirmish and captain were killed is due to crashes, while the same is happening to TDM/Siege but are yet alive?

Native is peaking due to release, give it a few weeks and it's back in the mud again.
It doesn't matter that much if sieges and TDM are crashing. It matters a lot that skirmish and captain are crashing, because those are semi serious modes compared to pubstomp tdm/Siege. So nope, i'm not a hypocryte younes.
Yeah, and people are so desperate for something new the first week of cRPG was full of people playing non stop, like for 2 weeks straight. Just wait for something better to come, and native will straight up die. Persistent Kingdoms perhaps will be the king, just like in Warband. Also, a TDM server is just fun for a while, but a persistent playerbase can't survive on TDM only, that's why clans are formed and competitive scenes exist
Something better? There is nothing like that on sight. PW2 will get their usual crowd, which is not playing anything my currently.
Only thing that can kill native is native++ or taleworlds not fixing their servers. I bet on the later. cRPG is novelty now, but will die down with amount of ranged spam and cav spam.

That's a lot of copium right there.
If you say so, quite brave words for chivalry and cRPG shill.

If you would read my other posts, you would understand that my position isn't out of blind love toward tw, but due to lack of good alternatives and based upon current state of the game.

If you say so, quite brave words for chivalry and cRPG shill.

If you would read my other posts, you would understand that my position isn't out of blind love toward tw, but due to lack of good alternatives and based upon current state of the game.
I love how your first statement is so confidently wrong, if you would look at just one page of my post history.

There are no "good" alternatives because mount and blade is the only one with a good modding community. You need yet a bigger amount of copium if you somehow mental gymnastic your way into telling me native MP is in a better state then chivalry 2. The playercount alone is astonishingly different.

The native is an absolute crap. People claiming the multiplayer is good all know too well it's all due to the modding, not due to native.

Good luck to anyone trying to earn some in-game loot. You either have to play tdm,siege,duel for hundreds of hours or find 11 other people to play skirmish/captain with. TW should remove the loot system and make everything free. What’s the point of having it if no one wants to play native anyways?

I love how your first statement is so confidently wrong, if you would look at just one page of my post history.

There are no "good" alternatives because mount and blade is the only one with a good modding community. You need yet a bigger amount of copium if you somehow mental gymnastic your way into telling me native MP is in a better state then chivalry 2. The playercount alone is astonishingly different.

The native is an absolute crap. People claiming the multiplayer is good all know too well it's all due to the modding, not due to native.
Please, anyone can do search with your name and chivalry then cRPG to see that i'm right.

I don't need any amount of copium to know that native MP is better than chivalry 2. It is, and fact that you think otherwise means very little to me. We can both agree to disagree on that issue. For me it sucks, just like cRPG.

I think that even native is decent, even with it's numerous issues. Modding might turn it into something amazing, yet we are not even close to it yet.

Please, anyone can do search with your name and chivalry then cRPG to see that i'm right.
You obviously didn't do a good job at inspecting my posts.

I don't need any amount of copium to know that native MP is better than chivalry 2. It is, and fact that you think otherwise means very little to me. We can both agree to disagree on that issue. For me it sucks, just like cRPG.
Objectively, you're wrong. Stats are saying more.

I think that even native is decent, even with it's numerous issues. Modding might turn it into something amazing, yet we are not even close to it yet.
Native doesn't become better by modding, it is a completely different entity. I don't know how you perceive modding.

You obviously didn't do a good job at inspecting my posts.
Because you said so?
Objectively, you're wrong. Stats are saying more.
Stats are saying something different. It's like saying that fortnite is better because it have more players. It isn't.
Native doesn't become better by modding, it is a completely different entity. I don't know how you perceive modding.
Game become better by modding, i'm aware there is no possibility to pull NeoGK way of modding.

Because you said so?
Yes
Stats are saying something different. It's like saying that fortnite is better because it have more players. It isn't.
Apples to oranges, fortnite and mount and blade don't come close to each other in theme or genre. Chivalry 2 and mount and blade do.
Game become better by modding, i'm aware there is no possibility to pull NeoGK way of modding.
The game will, native will not.

Good luck to anyone trying to earn some in-game loot. You either have to play tdm,siege,duel for hundreds of hours or find 11 other people to play skirmish/captain with. TW should remove the loot system and make everything free. What’s the point of having it if no one wants to play native anyways?
This, exactly, customization at the cost of millions of hours. Mordhau has you spend a lot of time, but there's so much variety and you can get stuff so fast you end up building how your character looks with no problems, and it's fun to do so. In Bannerlord is pure grinding, and it's awful, specially if you're for example, from a zone without an official server and have to play with ping to earn money, how are we supposed to do so? It's so far away from being a fun thing to do. Just another poorly designed feature in Bannerlord's long list of poorly designed features lol

Back
Top Bottom