• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20-30

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • 30+

Votes: 16 64.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I am just wondering what's your level.Today i made level 10 :smile: It's so cool .I took a lot of heroes with me.After hard fights , battles ,wars i made lvl 10 .Oh and if you vote please also reply and say since when you play with the respective character.
I created the character today and i made lvl 10.

My current pc "HerP"(don't ask me how i came up with that) is level 34 & slowly slaughtering his way to level 35. Been using him for about a week(i know i need a life)
Str 28
Agi 24
Int 6
Cha 7

Powerdraw, ironflesh & powerstrike 9
Riding & horse archery 8
two handed 350+
Archery 410+

2200+ renown & around 5500 kills
I'm still waiting to get a unique two handed weapon :mad:

BoWx, level 23.

I've found a unique two handed sword, but I've yet to find a unique polearm, if there's such a thing..?

I think there needs to be another unique polearm. Possibly some type of lance? A unique great lance (great on horseback, pathetic on foot) would definitely make the Swadian and Khergit players quite happy.

And if it came to BoW first, it would make my knight character very happy too. I wouldn't mind a Great Lance lengthed pole with some deco on it. Maybe a banner that I can retexture for my knights need. :wink:

Level 42, played since version 0.751. Well, actually it's my second "real" char. First one was an archer on foot, based on speed (no armor, but a 2h sword for knight-killing). My actual one is a modification of my second char (i kept the char but reallocated the points), second one again with high speed, leather armor, bastard sword, small buckler for emergencies, short bow as secondary weapon and skilled in riding and weapon mastery. For my actual char I lowered the riding, athletics and weapon master to 7 and used the points for power strike, shield and iron skin. Still leather armor for some speed, but more on brute force without any ranged weapon (steppe warrior).
I played any kind of character, from heavy infantrist to mounted archer, even merchants and stuff. Most of them up to level 20-30, but my favourite is still Leo Windblade (second char, see my avatar). Although I learned to appreciate the protection of a shield and the force of an axe  :wink:. Hm, somehow I always end up with foot chars, since the ultra-meneuver-steppe-horse tends to get wounded quite fast :cool:

I tend to start characters quite often, to try out different builds and experiences.
Latly I've set a couple of ground rules for my character, f.ex:

-can't ever buy new equipment, must always rely on loot
-NPC heroes gets dibs on loot first, so my character basically has the crappiest gear

I use my trusty lvl 53-54-55, don't remember exactly, for testing, and for when I need to let off steam.
He's been with me since forever, been imported when new versions come out.

Zathan

43rd lvl ex Rohirrim horse archer, kept him from TLD .751, also have a 44 lvl ex Uruk Tracker.
Also couple of 20+ from vanilla, and a 32 or 33  from the old ExtraNPC days.

My current beta testing character is a Lvl 10 Swadian Squire.  For this test focussed on Riding, current lvl 5, and combat type skills (powerstrike, etc).

I constantly switch between three characters on BOW, and four on BOWX.

Characters on BOW are between 38 and 42.

characters on BOWX are between 29 and 37.

Start from scratch each new version and rarely go beyond level 25 because by then mi char is practically invincible.

I started a couple of days ago...and made lvl 20 in the arena in zendar, plus a lot of money, then I bought the best armor and weps I could get (i trained from the arena fights like 200+ to most proficiencies...had like 312 firearms...cause of the noble duel...love that crap) and then I went and slaughtered everything I could find till I reached 36...and yes...I know....I should get a life..and maby visit a doctor, cause 4 days no sleep is something :smile:)

Sir George said:
I started a couple of days ago...and made lvl 20 in the arena in zendar, plus a lot of money, then I bought the best armor and weps I could get (i trained from the arena fights like 200+ to most proficiencies...had like 312 firearms...cause of the noble duel...love that crap) and then I went and slaughtered everything I could find till I reached 36...and yes...I know....I should get a life..and maby visit a doctor, cause 4 days no sleep is something :smile:)

*backs away VERY slowly*

it's allright, the nice men in white coats will take care of you soon...

Zathan said:
Uhm, yeah. :shock:

I take it the wounding penalty wasn't an issue to you then?

Zathan

erm...I  was "defeated" only 2 times, and then I loaded from the beginning and won :smile:)

so...Nope...it wasn't  :shock:

Back
Top Bottom