Whats up with the years and years of later peacetime ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr-Shinobi

Trying to get some photo scenes with ex Southern empire atm. At first they got handed to em by both Aserai and Khuz but now they made peace with them and all other factions during many many many years and my character is about to die waiting and waiting for a single war to break out so i can atleast capture one or two battles before i want to continue with this characters journey ^^

Last edited:
Trying to get some photo scenes with ex Southern empire atm. At first they got handed to em by both Aserai and Khuz but now they made peace with them and all other factions during many many many years and my character is about to die waiting and waiting for a single war to break out so i can atleast capture one or two battles before i want to continue with this characters journey ^^

How far in are you talking?

I noticed peace going on for longer around 1104 but not quite years long.

im not sure but ive been walking around for lets say 2 days irl so lets say approx like 19 hours..Its been a long walk just to get some footage i can tell you that ^^..:Funny thing is now when i posted this they finally made war against the Khuzs (but it didnt last for long though... sight). Think it was a quick patch they did against snowballing but they overdid it though back in Sturgia days

Last edited:
I have the opposite experience - wars are just constant nonstop. Since first founding my kingdom I've never had even a single day of peace. And it's very rare that I'm fighting only one kingdom. Almost always fighting at least 3-4 at once. It's just nonstop and at this point I own 95% of the map. It's pretty crappy because I would like to be able to chill a bit between big wars.

I have the opposite experience - wars are just constant nonstop. Since first founding my kingdom I've never had even a single day of peace. And it's very rare that I'm fighting only one kingdom. Almost always fighting at least 3-4 at once. It's just nonstop and at this point I own 95% of the map. It's pretty crappy because I would like to be able to chill a bit between big wars.
well this was a little bit later on since i didnt start with southern empire but battania then i went down there after some time just to continue my rp story. However the South was in constant war in the beginning getting their arses handed to em then they got in to peace. But that peace lasted a little bit to much so to speak ^^ Ive seen this happened to Sturgians to before (but not as long as this but still was pretty long period of time) when they tried to fix the snowballing effects and sometimes for Battania to

well this was a little bit later on since i didnt start with southern empire but battania then i went down there after some time just to continue my rp story. However the South was in constant war in the beginning getting their arses handed to em then they got in to peace. But that peace lasted a little bit to much so to speak ^^ Ive seen this happened to Sturgians to before (but not as long as this but still was pretty long period of time) when they tried to fix the snowballing effects and sometimes for Battania to

I might actually prefer if wars in general are pretty rare. And as a player you'd have more control over when and where wars occurred. If you didn't intervene, maybe countries wouldn't war so much and settlements wouldn't really change hands too often. Could be a game setting, maybe? Would enhance replayability if we could try warlike vs. peaceful games.

I might actually prefer if wars in general are pretty rare. And as a player you'd have more control over when and where wars occurred. If you didn't intervene, maybe countries wouldn't war so much and settlements wouldn't really change hands too often. Could be a game setting, maybe? Would enhance replayability if we could try warlike vs. peaceful games.
i dont mind longer peace either from time to time but i do mind waiting for almost two irl days of gaming just to get a single battle out from one faction :wink:

i dont mind longer peace either from time to time but i do mind waiting for almost two irl days of gaming just to get a single battle out from one faction :wink:

Yeah maybe a timer that makes it more and more likely that a war will occur the longer there is none in game.

im not sure but ive been walking around for lets say 2 days irl so lets say approx like 19 hours..Its been a long walk just to get some footage i can tell you that ^^..:Funny thing is now when i posted this they finally made war against the Khuzs (but it didnt last for long though... sight). Think it was a quick patch they did against snowballing but they overdid it though back in Sturgia days

I mean what date in-game?

At a certain point, the refugee clans start to build up to the point where two kingdoms are sitting at like 18,000 strength and real damned gun-shy about going to war because they have super-long borders with each other. That means a whole bunch of lords who won't vote for war and a monarch who is like "Eh... those guys are pretty scary..."

Last edited:
I mean what date in-game?

At a certain point, the refugee clans start to build up to the point where two kingdoms are sitting at like 18,000 strength and real damned gun-shy about going to war with each other because they have super-long borders with each other. That means a whole bunch of lords who won't vote for war and a monarch who is like "Eh... those guys are pretty scary..."
cant remember since i moved on to another character because of technical issues, but all the factions where still there (well north Empire had one city left) and yeah got that in mind to off course that it would be an idiotic decision to provoke such attack ^^

Last edited:
It seems this might be related to tribute. If you pay big tribute to another factions they will not declare war on you. Eapecially if they lost some strenght and the current tribute is lot higher they would get at that point in time.

I personally think this should be solved by the option to denie to pay tribute at some point in time (withou declaring war). Let the faction who lost the tribute to declare war...

It seems this might be related to tribute. If you pay big tribute to another factions they will not declare war on you. Eapecially if they lost some strenght and the current tribute is lot higher they would get at that point in time.

I personally think this should be solved by the option to denie to pay tribute at some point in time (withou declaring war). Let the faction who lost the tribute to declare war...
hmm yeah maybe but since i was just an guest in southern empire at the time i couldn't do jack about it anyways ^^

Just leave faction and attack whoever you want.
but of cource but it wouldnt help my continuation at this point writing the book since i needed the southern empire for that. Funny thing was that i only needed one or two battles to then continue back towards my bandit play thru but nope i went old and grey

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom