What to do with prisoners?

Users who are viewing this thread

Burndaddy

Recruit
On a couple of occasions I've had someone surrender to me. To be honest I've usually killed them. If I don't, someone else does.

I'm wondering what others do. I find the issue particularly vexxing, especially on something like a siege server, where holding a defender as prisoner might actually have value (one less man defending the fort, especially if you walk him out of there and take him far from his friends).

Don't be getting vexed fella its all supposed to be fun. That being said anyone who surrenders is a ****!
Fight till your last breath and if you ever see anyone with their hands up stab them like you would their mothers crusty minge.
PS I friggen love eggs

Prisioners you say...

I say take them home!

images-funny-prison-1.jpg

Rember, stand and deliver, kill anyone who has their hands in the air like they just don't care and keep rolling rolling rolling and never Back up! :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yad_clT4T2Y

Kator Viridian said:
Rember, stand and deliver, kill anyone who has their hands in the air like they just don't care and keep rolling rolling rolling and never Back up! :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yad_clT4T2Y

For posting that song i now offcially love you!

TELL THEM TO DROP THE GUN, then tell them to walk away from the their team ie the fort, once their out and drop thei gun, take their gun and then leave them, or just kill them, but tell them if they go anywhere near your artllery youll come  back and kill them personly,

Prisoners love resticted areas for some reason like flags and artillery

They dont really want to surrender do they?

When surrdnering you should just stay back and put your hands up not jump up and walk towards the enmey with your hands in the air, how do they know your not a zombie

Burndaddy said:
On a couple of occasions I've had someone surrender to me. To be honest I've usually killed them. If I don't, someone else does.

I'm wondering what others do. I find the issue particularly vexxing, especially on something like a siege server, where holding a defender as prisoner might actually have value (one less man defending the fort, especially if you walk him out of there and take him far from his friends).
ignore them and when the come to stab you in the back stick the ma bayonnet in the face.
that should do it.

L3git Squig Herder said:
If someone is surrendering I usually surrender with them to make them feel better about themselves. I may be the only one though.
Wh-wh-wh-whaaat??? That is the most ridiculous thing I have heard! You literally just made me start crying from laughter!

I usually tell them to pick their weapon back up and use it against their friends...  (Edit: I have seen this happen before in a Official server.)

Seriously though I normally just kill them.

Back
Top Bottom