What pissed you off today v. V

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not forget MadVader, but there is only one true faith Vader, and that is Antonis.

This is a very mundane thing to be annoyed about, and it bothers me more than it should. I, for a long time, had been very excited about playing a specific country in a specific game. I had this specific country as my primary choice. This country is, instead, given to a person who had it as their tertiary choice, as their primary choice and secondary choice are both superpowers which are obviously filled by more experienced players. No problem, no big deal, still got my secondary... To discover the guy who got my primary dropped immediately as the game started. That is insult to injury.

Epicrules said:
This is a very mundane thing to be annoyed about, and it bothers me more than it should. I, for a long time, had been very excited about playing a specific country in a specific game. I had this specific country as my primary choice. This country is, instead, given to a person who had it as their tertiary choice, as their primary choice and secondary choice are both superpowers which are obviously filled by more experienced players. No problem, no big deal, still got my secondary... To discover the guy who got my primary dropped immediately as the game started. That is insult to injury.
It is indeed mundane. Anyway, how is that bothersome? Can't you just ask to play that country now, since it's vacant? Seems like something to be glad about, not pissed...

Would be a waste of work for all parties involved, and moving players seems messy. It'd be completely fine if the guy didn't drop, tbh. But I'm only mildly miffed anyways, not pissed. Mild inconvenience :razz:

I keep looking at BoP threads and hearing you nerds talk about it and thinking, "Whoa, this game looks awesome. I really need to sign up for the next one!" But then I remember how unreliable I am and don't. Maybe I'll actually spectate this current game to see if I think I can keep up.

Composite filling seems to have made its way inbetween two front teeth, now I have to visit the dentist again before this properly solidifies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom