What pissed you off today v. V

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leifr Eiríksson said:
I've been thinking with my **** lately, and I'm not really a great fan of where I've been led.
And why would that be? Low standards, unforeseen complications or general existential questions about the meaning of it all?

Major/minor, furfag minimal effort "game" released on steam, the creator flags negative reviews. Ridiculous positive reviews are from furfags who support the guy for his "hard work," it's a visual novel with only one picture for each character, the backgrounds are blurred images and the writing wastes effort on creator self-placement.

dustbiter said:
Major/minor, furfag minimal effort "game" released on steam, the creator flags negative reviews. Ridiculous positive reviews are from furfags who support the guy for his "hard work," it's a visual novel with only one picture for each character, the backgrounds are blurred images and the writing wastes effort on creator self-placement.
Your run-of-the-mill "Do this just because we support him or her for being like us and forget about even analysing the subject at hand".

I try not to generalize, but furries in general make me cringe.
Ah hell with it. Weeaboos, cloppers, furries, and homestuck.

I had a close friend, once. I hadn't spoken to him in awhile, and I joined TS and he was sitting there watching "A Serbian Film" and MLP with other furies. He was utterly detestable from that point on, in many ways.

I feel like MLP and stuff is something everyone goes into as a joke before they suddenly become one of them without even realizing it.

Yes, Lumos. I'll help you write it if you give me a cut. I wrote some pretty deep and engrossing Two Towers fan fiction once. Helm's Deeper. The Hornyburg. It was so good, in fact, that everyone in Teamspeak got pissed at me and told me to stop or they wouldn't be my friend anymore. Jealousy is the finest measure of success.

He has already managed to pick up a few thousand from his patreon.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/417990/announcements/detail/85930207480636076

Hmmm. I had planned on trying to eventually do one of those ChoiceScript games on Steam. Maybe I'll just make Fury smut and not try and then roll in money until I succumb to my self-hate and douse it in fuel and hop in the tub with it and a lit match.

TheFlyingFishy said:
...I wrote some pretty deep and engrossing Two Towers fan fiction once. Helm's Deeper. The Hornyburg...

Were you ever approached by a director of erotic parodies after that?

No. Point any you see my way, though, if you would.

ADDIT: I don't remember very much of it, but I do proudly recall this line: "Legolas coyly smiled down at the dwarf. 'Shall I describe it,' he asked, as the rain beat down on them, 'Or shall I get you a box?'"

Well there's series like Cat **** One and Usagi Yojimbo which would be decent(but fairly boring) stories without the animal people.

I'm working on a NSFW text-based game myself, hoping to only count on patreon. Oh non-furry. Standard slave training stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom