What numbers are good?

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm talking about things like Right to Rule, Honour, and all those other numbers. I've had things like 6 RtR and 15 Honour, but I don't know what constitutes a high level in these matters. What should I be aiming for?

Renown, for 25 you get 1 party size, and this also increases chances of getting fiefs. Try to get this to at least 1k.
RtR, if you got say 60, you're ready to start a kingdom (if you got all other factors right as well:wink:).
Honour, per 3 you get +1 relation with honourable lords. So getting about 60+ helps a lot. Getting in the direction of 180 makes those lords good candidates as your vassals.

You need about 50-60 right to rule to establish a kindgdom and be recognized as a monarch. (99 is maximum), Honour is unlimited, renown is also unlimited, You need 150 renown to become a vassal, and 200 to join a claiment.

Maksim125 said:
You need about 50-60 right to rule to establish a kindgdom and be recognized as a monarch. (99 is maximum), Honour is unlimited, renown is also unlimited, You need 150 renown to become a vassal, and 200 to join a claiment.

You don't really need that much. Most of the times I've rebelled, I was in the 18-32 RTR range and was able to convince 4-6 nobles to join me. But to convince some of the major families to change sides, you definitely need 50+.

rhr.png

Take this and the kings will even believe that little shack over there is a palace.

louthelou said:
Hmmm.. is there a level cap, or caps on skills?
Skills can only go up to level 10. Attributes I'm not sure if there's a limit to those, but I edited my char once and I think it maxed at 999. Did the same thing with weapon proficiencies and it wouldn't go higher than 699. Those might be as high as they are able to go. Although if you got your proficiencies up legit, I heard that the highest was 650.

Back
Top Bottom