What monster have I created?

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah, I know, but usually he has between 50 and 75 scorpions, I have never seen him with a 300 man army before. What level is your character?

2z3t92o.jpg

I fed them Jatu warbands to get the Noldor on my side, not paying attention to how many prisoners he was getting each go.

Phoboshobo said:
2z3t92o.jpg

I fed them Jatu warbands to get the Noldor on my side, not paying attention to how many prisoners he was getting each go.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:.

That army is large enough to take on an entire kingdom.

felixng2011 said:
Phoboshobo said:
2z3t92o.jpg

Hahahaa, more like all of Pendor, your forgetting the sheer amount of Noldor still in his party!

Phoboshobo said:
2z3t92o.jpg

You would need all of the fierds, and half of the empire and raven to take that out.

.... And alot of sarleon to be a buffer for raven archers.

DarkSoul said:
Phoboshobo said:
2z3t92o.jpg

....you got any WMD's handy?  :shock:

Now that is an idea! Being able to build Nuclear weapons!
Takes me back to the days of Age of Empires mods  :grin:

Lord Silvabane said:
DarkSoul said:
Phoboshobo said:
2z3t92o.jpg

Bid Daddy, Photon and E=MC2 Troopers ftw!!  :lol:

Try and stop me from completing the campaign now, Vercingetorix!!  :lol:

DarkSoul said:
Lord Silvabane said:
DarkSoul said:
Phoboshobo said:
2z3t92o.jpg

Aha, those good old cheats! When I was little I used them all the time, good old AoE1  :grin:

Lord Silvabane said:
DarkSoul said:
Lord Silvabane said:
DarkSoul said:
Phoboshobo said:
2z3t92o.jpg

Aha, those good old cheats! When I was little I used them all the time, good old AoE1  :grin:

Probably the reason I became bored of the game so quickly! Its strange but the mighty legions of Rome dont seem to strong when a machine gun armed Lotus pulls a drive by on them!  :lol:

Lord Silvabane said:
felixng2011 said:
Phoboshobo said:
2z3t92o.jpg

Hahahaa, more like all of Pendor, your forgetting the sheer amount of Noldor still in his party!

Noldor are weak against autocalc though  :lol:. All of Pendor is a bit of an exaggeration considering I have seen 3000s vs 3000s battles before. If I bring my suped up 200 empire immortals and 200 shadow legions I bet the scales would be tipped in our favor.  :grin:

when as marshal of Pendor ive had over 5.5k troops following me around u had  no clue how much of a badass i felt until they all ditched me in the middle of a siege

AxeMaster3 said:
Here is a small problem. Has anyone ever had this happen before?
mb116a.jpg
I've seen cavarans with 200+ troops and captured lords but never peasants o.o. That is insane.

Back
Top Bottom