What monster have I created?

Users who are viewing this thread

Mattrim said:
I like how their mercs get armies in the hundreds(or thousands in this case), when we hire mercs it's like 50 units.  PSHAW!
Actually from my experience you usually get 100+ troops from heartbeat quests well I always pay 2 extra k. I got over 100 singalians and mettenheim the two times i had a heartbeat quest. 4 of them were elite troops the rest fodder.

I have no clue how those guys got so strong. I have a Barclay group in my game too but they only have 100s troops and 10 conquistadors o.o. I am guessing you modified the game?

If you do fight them, tell us how it went, those are some frightening numbers! There is a 1500 mystmountain army in my game, ill try and get screens. I think it's mostly captured units that were recruited though.

Thrannduil said:
How exactly, did they get that big? Did you tweak the spawns or get a ridiculously high level character?

Well for me it was woldbode, and he just dominated everything and kept recruiting. I Have no idea how the first post got his though considering most of his troops were appropriate for the spawn.

I certainly didn't tweak the spawns. The day is 471, my character's level is 49. I have my own kingdom, and Lethaldiran had 80 noldor warriors in his party... I suspect it was from a battle against the jatu though.

I noticed that Empire likes to hire massive spawns more than others. Marius, for the last week, has been slaughtering my armies with his own army plus the 1000+ strong Sheik M.Night Shamalayan's :mrgreen: hired spawn.

But it's my fault, I knew about the Sheik (in Empire's employ for the last 100 days) but forgot about him when I DoWed Marius.

I have a small lore glitch in my game where Sheik Shalavan was recruited by Kadan Bahadur Khan. When talking to the sheik he clearly says he despises Kadan because he took sheiks title and lands away from him and the sheik sworns to take revenge on him. All this when Kadan is standin 3 feets away from him in the Torbah castle x). Now it would be cool if the sheik would after all this jump on Kadan when they are travelling together somewhere in the desert and clain his revenge.

Has anyone noticed Burilgi the usurper has ADD or ADHD. I was at a feast and he is the only one who constantly looks around and doesnt focus on anything. All the vassels look you strait in the eye.

Thrannduil said:
Wow, that's a lot of scorpions, even for him.
Not really. From what I have seen about 1/4th-1/3rd of his army are scorpions provided he hasn't put a lot of fodder prisoners in his army.
I also like the guy with vanskerry jarls, the guy with lady valkyries, and the guy with guardian empire knights. I have someone with over 100 berserkers. Kind of funny during sieges. They die so fast but when they actually make it to the enemy....

Back
Top Bottom