What monster have I created?

Users who are viewing this thread

AxeMaster3 said:
Here is a small problem. Has anyone ever had this happen before?
mb116a.jpg

Seems like farmers  get around.  :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
Go farmers!
Btw, WHO the hell is Baron Gaidon? Never seen him in my playthrough.

Markurion said:
He is a Sarleon lord. In the notes section it says he was captured by the empire. Yet the whole army is ravenstern troops, Knights and all, in a Dshar farmer party. Ive never saw a lord be captured by anything other than another lord or my self.------------------UpDate, I also found Baron Giadon in the prison at Laria. I broke him out with no problem but he is still a prisoner of the massive farmer squad of death. So there is 2 of him.

Uh, I have to ask this... are the Barclay akin to RL Portuguese? Because "Conquistadores de Aventura" is brazilian portuguese (and european portuguese, too) for "Conquerors of Adventure".

Just curious. I'm brazilian.

AxeMaster3 said:
Markurion said:
He is a Sarleon lord. In the notes section it says he was captured by the empire. Yet the whole army is ravenstern troops, Knights and all, in a Dshar farmer party. Ive never saw a lord be captured by anything other than another lord or my self.------------------UpDate, I also found Baron Giadon in the prison at Laria. I broke him out with no problem but he is still a prisoner of the massive farmer squad of death. So there is 2 of him.

Phahahahaha!!! I guess hes born to be a prisoner! C,c,c... what's a life, ha? Some people you'll always find knee deep in ****.  :lol:

I actually have been laughing pretty hard in my current game. About day 300 as Pendor Kingdom. Took Laria, Valorshield, and Whitestag. I made Boadice a vassal, and about 3 days after doing so she ends up with an army of 600 from the hordes of Jatu prisoner trains. A day later she ends up with 700 more (1300ish). Five days later? Over 2500 troops and 1000 prisoners. The joke?

She's a greedy greedy powermonger.

Me: "Hey, I have a task for you. Go patrol around here."
Boadice: "Na, can't bro. I'm headed back to the castle to recruit more ****. Thanks though"

She never ISNT blowing me off to get more troops (with over 2500 in her army! And another 1000 garrisoned!)

So she's powerful...but useless with following orders :/

Back
Top Bottom