What made you laugh today - Fifth Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Poor Lumos had been shipping his magazine to the Gulf of Mexico ports, before expensively trucking it across the Rockies to reach his west coast readership. So much money down the drain.

Austyboo ^_^ said:
Lumоs said:
Seattle was on the Great Lakes
I gotta laugh at your expense on this one, considering Seattle is the most important port on the west coast after San Francisco. :razz:
A little embarrassing, I know. :lol:

Feragorn said:
Maybe you should Google a map of the US and just look at it for an hour or two.
That would certainly help, but as I said, I've had no reason to do so. Should probably get off my arse and go on a (probably partial) tour of the US instead, that'll probably have a similar effect whilst being a lot more interesting. :razz:

If it makes you feel any better, just like most Europeans don't remember all the little unimportant borders in the Balkans, most Americans don't necessarily remember all the unimportant borders in the fly-over states. While there is certainly a lot of hidden value and a lot to see in them, essentially no state without a coastal border is individually meaningful.

MjHaL.png

I see Bluehawk a shocking amount on completely random YouTube videos. He's prolific. Also, it means I'm associated with a celebrity because I'm his favorite forum poster and he told me once but my hard drive got wiped so I don't have the screen grab anymore. I promise.

Youtube suggested me a livestream with 2 viewers. A prepubescent glaswegian and his older brother were playing Hitman (2016). The younger brother was actually pretty good and he was going through the challenges trying to shave seconds off and so on.

I jokingly commented "do silent assassin suit only professional mode on sapienza" which is basically the hardest challenge in the entire game. I've come about 70% of the way to completing it but I can only do 2 runs per day because its so stressful. Even so the poor boy actually tried it, the absolute madman. He spent about 15 minutes redoing the first part of the mission and then gave up. His older brother was harassing him in the chat while making similarly harassing comments in the background of the video.

But if they were Glaswegian, how could you understand them?

I just ordered this Haunted Skull Cakelet Pan. Can't wait to try it out  :twisted:
https://www.nordicware.com/catalog/product/view/_ignore_category/1/id/2451/s/haunted-skull-cakelet-pan/

N-xBY.jpg

I always have a good laugh when I see a TV ad that is advertising the screen quality of a TV, tablet, etc. Obviously the screen quality they're trying to show off is actually only as good as the screen I'm watching it on. 

A member of the European parliament writing an open letter to a "Czech" European commissioner in which he complains that she does not care about the well-being of the Republic and only does pro-European politics.

I have seen ****ing everything now  :lol:  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom