What made you laugh today - Fifth Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't know how but I found goregrind band that has one of their songs called Dicks out for Harambe and another one that their intro song is called Nico Nico Ni

I remember I found bomber Betty on YouTube, we had a chat and then we played online for a day, I was basically there blocking people in door ways while she set bombs off behind them. It was a laugh. Betty got banned pretty quick sadly.

Disclaimer: it most probably wasn't the real bomber Betty.

Man does this job test my poker face. I was eating in the dinner hall with the year 1s (age 5 and 6) because if I eat with the pupils I get a free lunch. Suddenly this conga line of girls from this one class lined up to tap my shoulder and wave at me before walking off. None of them were smiling. I think one girl did it and they all copied. I could feel the laugh rising in my chest but had to keep a straight face in case one of them thought I was laughing at them.

Out of all the countries on this planet, it has to be a Balkan ****hole like Serbia to produce the first openly gay female head of state :lol:

*something disparaging about gypsies to trigger Feragorn*

I left SÆLIG running for a few hours as a stress test and left my player near his house. When i went to check on it later I was quite surprised to see my player had gotten married and had kids. Apparently one particular AI lady had decided she liked my dude, so she married him and had sex with him, and all the while he was completely helpless to resist.  :lol:

null said:
I left SÆLIG running for a few hours as a stress test and left my player near his house. When i went to check on it later I was quite surprised to see my player had gotten married and had kids. Apparently one particular AI lady had decided she liked my dude, so she married him and had sex with him, and all the while he was completely helpless to resist.  :lol:
I heard some pretty weird laws and punishment from old times regarding unfaithful partners, not quite sure what this classifies as, though. :neutral:

I am also surprised to as how she did it, just like... Insertional twerking maneuvre whilst he was standing there?

Back
Top Bottom