What kind of new faction(s) would you like to see added to the game in the future?

Users who are viewing this thread

Of course, before even talking about new factions, the game needs many changes, fixes and tweaks to its late game grind and diplomacy. But setting aside what needs changing, which factions would you like seeing added to the game?

The game already has 3 extra cultures listed in the encyclopedia called Darshi, Nord and Vakken that are (from what I understand) based on (indo- ?) Iranians, Scandinavians and Finns+Sámi (I'm not fully sure about this one though) respectively. And out of these three, I would like to see the Darshi added to the game most (especially if they have war elephant troops).
Nords for sure especially if tw is planning a sailing dlc I mean u don’t even have to go into 3d it could stay 2d like most city building games

Nords for sure especially if tw is planning a sailing dlc I mean u don’t even have to go into 3d it could stay 2d like most city building games
Bc I think it would be asking to much and to difficult to make

Maybe an ancient theocratic nation, that is mysterious and Lovecraftian in nature. They reside on the mountain range that is right behind the Khuzait which is known for its bizarre environment. All the lords have negative traits and deformed bodies, and they are always at war with all other factions, basically bandits with fiefs. I don't have any idea how their clothing and armour would look or what ethnicity they would resemble most but I think that be a bit different from the usual factions.

Freemasonic
My first thought was a "medieval America faction" lol. If Civilization can do it, TaleWorlds can to!
I don't have any idea how their clothing and armour would look or what ethnicity they would resemble most but I think that be a bit different from the usual factions.
Fish-looking people with greenish complexions? I don't know much of anything about Lovecraft (closest I know of is Bloodborne's twist on the concepts) but I know something to do with people not really looking human lol. I'm not sure it'd fit in a world without some level of magic though but I'm not sure what Lovecraftian cultures look like so I have no idea if there's already an established lore to work off of to render such a thing in a medieval setting.

Fish-looking people with greenish complexions? I don't know much of anything about Lovecraft (closest I know of is Bloodborne's twist on the concepts) but I know something to do with people not really looking human lol. I'm not sure it'd fit in a world without some level of magic though but I'm not sure what Lovecraftian cultures look like so I have no idea if there's already an established lore to work off of to render such a thing in a medieval setting.
Honestly, most depictions of people by Lovecraft were pretty racist and stereotypical. Maybe people with greyish complexions and random facial features. They could wear leaflike clothes and speak a language most Calradians cannot comprehend.

This… is…. Sparta!!!
The regular troop tree is poor but the noble line is all foot troops, massive shields, crazy high athleticism, and pole arm skill.

Back
Top Bottom