What kind of Graphics are you expecting from 1.0?

Users who are viewing this thread

OK so I know that they are upgrading the M&B Graphics when 1.0 comes out but what I'm wondering is, how much? does everyone think it will be something on par with Games like Oblivion (Gameplay wise oblivion doesn't stand a chance compared to mount&blade) or does everyone think it will be slightly better but not too much diffrent?

I want to hear what everyone thinks.

I think it will be slight better, better water, maybe some slightly improved physics etc, i don't think they are prioritizing graphics right now.

I figure a little better than it is. I would rather NOT see Oblivion graphics in this game. If it had those kind of graphics the game would slow to a crawl.

I think all we're getting is higher rez textures and better detailed models, rather then a upgraded graphics engine, per se.

I'm expecting water to be a little more detailed. Rivers right now have no edges. It just looks like water is connecting to grass.

I would love if some old models were replaced. Especially the heads, but I guess it won't happen. Also better animations are what I want the most.

i'm expecting most of the clipping to be fixed, cleaner lines, more detail. nothing tremendous. but i don't play m&b for the graphics.

Sheriff-murder said:
Count Dusseldorf said:
AvaRice said:
The kind of graphics shown in the new screenshots from that other thread:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,40954.0.html

As Backward as this is going to sound, I had no Idea that thread evan existed! Thanks, 1.0 looks awesome!

No offense, but i think you mean awkward, backwards makes no sense here.

I meant backward as in ignorant of the facts like when someone says "those people are backward/ignorant"

Using backwards in that sense makes no sense to me, im pretty sure one does not do that(i might be wrong, so don't shoot me), remember that common expressions wherever you come from isn't usually an expression when translated.

Sheriff-murder said:
Using backwards in that sense makes no sense to me, im pretty sure one does not do that(i might be wrong, so don't shoot me), remember that common expressions wherever you come from isn't usually an expression when translated.

Maybe it's just a kentucky thing, I come from a bit of a redneck family  :roll:

finally! those chessboard effect shadows will be banished forever (hope u know what im talking about)

Back
Top Bottom