What is your greatest fear/phobia?

Users who are viewing this thread

Beny said:
Scorpia said:
Am I even human? Not to be sounding like the tough macho man who has no fears.
I am fairly similar but I know its because I've lived a comparatively sheltered life. Had no serious trauma and no childhood problems, so as a result I haven't really found anything properly scary in life yet. But I'm sure I'd **** my self in something like a combat situation or being arrested.
Don't get wrong when I was 12 I went through a massively serious trauma, my mother thought I was seriously traumatize but after two different therapy sessions they both said I was all hunky dory. I have to agree after playing paintball and seeing how easy it was to get hit by a couple of paint balls, I would **** myself in a combat situation too.

Gas and exhaust makes me nauseous, probably the worst thing about living in a giant cities after the noise and people themselves.

Austupaio said:
Gas and exhaust makes me nauseous, probably the worst thing about living in a giant cities after the noise and people themselves.
Ah, see that's one thing I love about living in a state with so much empty space.

Eктωρ said:
Teofish said:
krik said:
I love the smell of gasoline.
Aye. I always offer to tank up when I'm not driving myself. Just so I can stand there and smell it.

Gasoline is pretty fragrant, yeah.
I can imagine the adverts for Gasoline perfume. A black and white filter, some model with a tight shirt showing off his abs and getting a little bit wet from gasoline spillage in the gas station.

Then another petite girl sees this, and they are in love.

I can imagine the adverts for Gasoline perfume. A black and white filter, some model with a tight shirt showing off his abs and getting a little bit wet from gasoline spillage in the gas station.
I have a feeling that has actually been made.

Back
Top Bottom