What is to be expected in 1.4

Users who are viewing this thread

Ragnar3087

Recruit
I am not a modded and know little about how long it takes to get things done but what is your opinion on the features that could be added in the next major patch?

And where is your source on this?

Right here bud, search.

Yes this is an important problem. In simulations defenders have 1.5x-5x advantage (average is 3x) changing according to wall level and built siege engines / rams / siege towers. However we could not get same or closer advantage at mission side it is like 1-1.25x in mission side. There is nothing I can do at this area, different people are working on mission side and I reported this problem several times for last 1 year. Even I offer them to start attacker agents with 70% health or do another cheat (I know these are not good solutions) if they cannot get close this 3x ratio anyhow. One another problem death/wounded men ratio is changing so much in different scenes currently. I think some scenes have much better advantage while others have not. Defender AI should be very clever and especially archers should use advantage of merlons to succeed this 3x death ratio in missions and it should be not so easy to do (so thats why I adviced some cheats to mission team). In Warband there was only one ledder / siege tower and number of attackers going inside fortification per minute was less compared to Bannerlord thats why sieges were harder for attackers not because of better defender AI.

Fortifications should be hard to capture and player should lose more troops while doing this, in opposite player should be able to defend a fortification with less men. I know game is hard currently (at 1.3.0 at least) and this will make game harder but it is not realistic / challanging to take a castle / town with losing same men even less men (because player effect) with defenders.

Back
Top Bottom