What is the understandable criterion for the distribution of cities and castles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Gandamula

Sergeant at Arms
I am a vassal of the Southern Empire and married to Ira the daughter of Ruler, I have already conquered four cities, and more than six castles, I have already defeated several armies, I was initially assigned three castles and one city,but since then, and beeing the warmonger of my faction,my name has never been voted on again, the question is, is it only for being level four? Do I have a better chance of voting for a city or castle?

After two days playing, ten castels and two cities conquered, and about twenty Kingdom attributions, I don't saw my name in a single one, even my vote was a waste because the odds are +- 70%,20%,10% it means that the first chosed ,allways wins.

I am a vassal of the Southern Empire and married to Ira the daughter of Ruler, I have already conquered four cities, and more than six castles, I have already defeated several armies, I was initially assigned three castles and one city,but since then, and beeing the warmonger of my faction,my name has never been voted on again, the question is, is it only for being level four? Do I have a better chance of voting for a city or castle?

With the new patch the fief election formula has changed a bit, so I figured I would update everyone on what has changed. A couple new variables were added, and some of the old ones were tweaked. Here's the new Merit Score equation:

Ballot-Merit-Equation-1-4-3.png

• The Clan Tier Bonus has not changed.
  • The Total Clan Strength now properly subtracts out the garrison strength of the captured fief from the faction ruler's total strength, which will lower the faction ruler's bonus by a small amount.
  • The No Fief Bonus has not changed and is still 30.
  • The Capturer Bonus has been reduced to 30 (from 50).
  • The Ruler Bonus has been reduced to 60 (from 100).
  • The Poverty Bonus is now added when clans have < 30k gold. The less they have the bigger the bonus up to a maximum of 30. The exact formula to determine the bonus is [30 - (Clan Gold / 1000)], so if a clan has 20k gold they get 10 points, if a clan has 10k gold they get 20 points, etc.
  • The Player Bonus is a flat 30 point bonus that only applies to the player clan.
The Player Bonus + Capturer Bonus now equals the bonus that the faction ruler gets from the Ruler Bonus, so those will cancel each other out if the player captured the fief.

Here is a link to the equation as it was in 1.4.2 as a comparison.

After two days playing, ten castels and two cities conquered, and about twenty Kingdom attributions, I don't saw my name in a single one, even my vote was a waste because the odds are +- 70%,20%,10% it means that the first chosed ,allways wins.

here's the thing, what i noticed is that if you want new land to be awarded to you, it has to border your current fiefs. meaning if you have Zeonica and you take Poros, you'll likely be nomicated. but if you have Zeonica and you take Danustica, it will likely never happen. so if you join a kingdom, and have no land. always try to get a fief that's on the kingdom's boarder so you can expand outwards.

The game is entering a phase of profound frustration, I have conquered Myzeia twice and it has already been lost twice, it seems that I am not doing anything, despite having a huge income and fortune, the game seems to be over with no more city or castle has been assigned to me, there's nothing else to do but walk around there, I can't ask for independence either, because there I can't even form armies with my nobles,I try it once but can't ask for my army companions help, so I think I'll wait for patch 1.5.5 to start again.

Last edited:
The game is entering a phase of profound frustration, I have conquered Myzeia twice and it has already been lost twice, it seems that I am not doing anything, despite having a huge income and fortune, the game seems to be over with no more city or castle has been assigned to me, there's nothing else to do but walk around there, I can't ask for independence either, because there I can't even form armies with my nobles,I try it once but can't ask for my army companions help, so I think I'll wait for patch 1.5.5 to start again.
you can form your own kingdom now even without the quest. so once you are independant you can go to clan tab and form kingdom

Late game is really ****ty! there isnt much to do. lords are all a copy paste, tehy behave the same the say teh same the almost look the same. there are barely any activities to do in teh game, or ways to spend your money and influence on. i have stopped playing because of this, the game becomes reall bland!

Back
Top Bottom