What is the difference between commanders and heroes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Kristal9

Recruit
On the panel of managing troops which we have before every battle I can set up my companions as commanders and heroes. What is the difference between those two?

The commander grants a bunch of bonuses to the troops in his formation; everything listed under "Captain" in the perk descriptions for each skill, as well as the bonus granted by any banner he has equipped. Heroes don't give any bonuses to the formation, they just fight in it alongside the troops.

The commander grants a bunch of bonuses to the troops in his formation; everything listed under "Captain" in the perk descriptions for each skill, as well as the bonus granted by any banner he has equipped. Heroes don't give any bonuses to the formation, they just fight in it alongside the troops.
Can commander say troops what to do?

Can commander say troops what to do?
Yes, if you are the army leader and give the "delegate command" order the commander will control the formation. And if you're not the army leader, but get assigned as a captain, you get to give orders to the troops in your formation.

Yes, if you are the army leader and give the "delegate command" order the commander will control the formation. And if you're not the army leader, but get assigned as a captain, you get to give orders to the troops in your formation.
I mean only my party and my companions, not an army.

Back
Top Bottom