What feature could Talesworld add to make bannerlord even better in your opinion ? No wrong answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Rules :
1. Don’t argue keep it respectful
2 . Don’t spam the same answer just quote the persons comment so it’s more visible
3. Be realistic and try not to use idea’s the devs already shut down
4. Don’t use broad terms or one word answers like diplomacy that’s very vague answer

I would like to see an option for cultural conversion in conquered territories.
You could use policies, governors and buildings to make it faster.
The effects would be more happiness for matching culture and a contingent of your factions troops.
It should never be 100% though and it should always take time. Initially, risk of rebellion could be higher without a charismatic governor.

I wish they would increase the hitboxes on chambers to make them more reliable in combat. Like they used to be in warband. Right now there's very little worth in using them.

Campaign map continuation while being in a scene/fight/siege etc. It’s not realistic that you can break an ongoing siege 3 days after the attackers start the assault but AI can’t despite being half a day away. It’d be cool if game could calculate how much time it’d take for ally parties to interrupt an ongoing battle, put a timer and you’re either forced a quick victory or face the reinforcements.

• MP team balancing - obviously.
• MP proximity chat - HOLDFAST that is, correct me if Im wrong, running on WARBAND engine, developed by former TW developers, manage to make a proximity chat for the 100s of players....
• MP Friendly fire - Will encourage actual controlled attacks, disencourge mindless spam. M&B is a a skill based game and should encourage its players to get better.
• Continous MP class/gear survey > balance accordingly. You know - just like any other actual competitive MP game.

Campaign map continuation while being in a scene/fight/siege etc. It’s not realistic that you can break an ongoing siege 3 days after the attackers start the assault but AI can’t despite being half a day away. It’d be cool if game could calculate how much time it’d take for ally parties to interrupt an ongoing battle, put a timer and you’re either forced a quick victory or face the reinforcements.
This would be great. There was actually a long dead mod which did this in 2020.

I hate the fog of war. So things that help with that. Like how all members of the clan help in unlocking it.
And the voting system. Never played as king before. And what a bust. A war can change the castle owner 10 times. Let the war play out and then vote. But skip the voting and just let the king decide so we can control the rebelions better.

Simple change that would greatly enhance the game - Allow the player to fight Caravan battles. You get a message that your caravan leader is in a battle, allow the player to press a key and .. Whhoooosh ! You are the Leader, commanding your caravan guards to fight the enemy.

Should be a easy addition.

AW.

And the voting system. Never played as king before. And what a bust. A war can change the castle owner 10 times. Let the war play out and then vote. But skip the voting and just let the king decide so we can control the rebelions better.
Make the voting take place after war + make the voting change the way it's done depending on which faction is being made.

Add diversity to the factions policies and politics and make it exclusive to that faction. Battanians should be the most welcoming to female leaders and along with the Senator's Northern Empire should have a democratic vote, Vlandians and Aserai should be more monarchical and so on.

When you make your faction you should be able to decide which one you'll choose with its cons and pros.

I think Siege in general needs a lot of things to be reworked / added in order to not be hellishly repetitive and grindy.
I made a thread about it, but nobody replied, maybe it's just me with silly ideas. But anyway I will copy paste a fraction of that thread over here.

----------------------------

I just had to go and help defend my castle with my fresh party meant to be trained up. The castle had a nice garrison of 100+ khans defending it, but eventually they all died / got wounded to starvation whilst in my personal inventory, I had food for thousands of days causing me to lose the siege and getting taken as prisoner.

Also, please correct me if I'm wrong, I haven't been in this situation a long time, but I'm pretty sure that while defending a town during a siege, you can't also access markets nor can't do ANY management in the garrison, for example, go to dungeon and recruit prisoners in the last hope of defending.

I didn't live during middle ages, but I'm pretty sure people back then didn't just sit on the walls waiting for starvation or until enemy finally started to engage them, so I suggest some major updates in Siege:

*Being able to contribute food!
*Being able to access dungeons to recruit prisoners
*Being able to change troops between garrison and your party as you would normally.
*Being able to change governor. Perhaps in the time of siege you would want someone else as governor considering their perks.
*Being able to access the settlement building menu and do some critical changes. Maybe during a siege you would like to cancel your Aqueducts construction, instead focus on granaries or getting more militia.
*Add new construction called Secret Tunnels which, under a siege, enables you to receive secret food deliveries from bound villages, as long as they haven't been raided. (Ideally that would be a little mission style feature, like sallying out or ambush. But a simple +X amount of food to settlement supply per Secret Tunnels level would work too)

*Bonus idea: Can we also be able to "Take a walk in the settlement" during a siege just for the sake of immersion. To be able to go on the walls and see massive enemy siege camps with all the torches outside your settlement during a night, or your own settlement's streets all barricaded, night guards patrolling the walls..... That is a dream!

I think Siege in general needs a lot of things to be reworked / added in order to not be hellishly repetitive and grindy.
I made a thread about it, but nobody replied, maybe it's just me with silly ideas. But anyway I will copy paste a fraction of that thread over here.

----------------------------

I just had to go and help defend my castle with my fresh party meant to be trained up. The castle had a nice garrison of 100+ khans defending it, but eventually they all died / got wounded to starvation whilst in my personal inventory, I had food for thousands of days causing me to lose the siege and getting taken as prisoner.

Also, please correct me if I'm wrong, I haven't been in this situation a long time, but I'm pretty sure that while defending a town during a siege, you can't also access markets nor can't do ANY management in the garrison, for example, go to dungeon and recruit prisoners in the last hope of defending.

I didn't live during middle ages, but I'm pretty sure people back then didn't just sit on the walls waiting for starvation or until enemy finally started to engage them, so I suggest some major updates in Siege:

*Being able to contribute food!
*Being able to access dungeons to recruit prisoners
*Being able to change troops between garrison and your party as you would normally.
*Being able to change governor. Perhaps in the time of siege you would want someone else as governor considering their perks.
*Being able to access the settlement building menu and do some critical changes. Maybe during a siege you would like to cancel your Aqueducts construction, instead focus on granaries or getting more militia.
*Add new construction called Secret Tunnels which, under a siege, enables you to receive secret food deliveries from bound villages, as long as they haven't been raided. (Ideally that would be a little mission style feature, like sallying out or ambush. But a simple +X amount of food to settlement supply per Secret Tunnels level would work too)

*Bonus idea: Can we also be able to "Take a walk in the settlement" during a siege just for the sake of immersion. To be able to go on the walls and see massive enemy siege camps with all the torches outside your settlement during a night, or your own settlement's streets all barricaded, night guards patrolling the walls..... That is a dream!
+1

- I want to see a full dialogue system, better than warband (which wasn't a full system but it was better than what is currently in bannerlord). I want to be able to give harsh responses that have consequence (just like playing a female character in wb) More options in general like "how goes the war" and the npc give a resoponse based on his/her personality traits and the state of the world, i think this will give more immersion. I want to be able to ask things to simple peasants, have a conversation with them, doesn't need to be nothing complex, just some variety in them will be ok for me.

- I'm with the feast bandwagon so I want feasts. It would make the fog of war system better, could add roleplay options and ties to the dialogue as well.

- I want a reason to enter the nice scenes of villages, castles and towns. Why do all those scenes if there aren't any reason to visit them?
I want reason to explore... could be anything and it also doesn't need to be super complex. There could be events that are linked to the settlement status (security, loyalty, etc) Imagine you entering a city with low loyalty and people begin to throw rotten cabbages at you hahahah and then a riot start and you have to defend yourself only with your companions... these kind of things. It would fix the menulord™ experience to those that don't enjoy it as much.

Back
Top Bottom