What does the community want?

Which one of these best applies to you at the moment?

• I play Bannerlord Multiplayer

• I would play Bannerlord Multiplayer if we had dedicated servers.

• I would play Bannerlord Multiplayer if we had multiplayer mods.

• I am a mod developer and am waiting for MP mods support.

• I am a mod developer and I need more SP modding support.

• I would play Bannerlord singleplayer if it were expanded further.

• I only play Bannerlord Singleplayer and am not interested in the Multiplayer experince

Results are only viewable after voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Having said that let's not forget that TW delivered an insane game
Yeah, I'll never forget warband.

1000 NPC third person battles with such stunning visuals?
okay now you trollin
Most people have horrible time in many max sized battles with lag and AI ****ing up.

In a lot of aspects it is a huge step forward from warband
Trolling too hard
BL lets you have babies (just more useless npcs) and execute lords, that's it. Every other change is just some exploit you can do because it's still in EA or a worse version of a warband mechanic.

I like bannerlord, I've played it tunz. But I'm not gonna lie or give it undeserved praise.
I've posted many acute recommendations for how TW can fix certain existing gameplay problems (some have been used already), it's way too much to list off each time somebody makes this topic AGAIN.

On top of fixes to existing problems I feel Bannerlord needs more world building activities and impactful choices and control in the game, especially mid to late game, if it wants to escape just being a disappointing sequel to warband.

Yes, of course I followed this. It's partly what I meant by saying they are taking steps to improve the mod tools. This letter had actual results, so props to the people that made it!
Did you read it? Or did you watch the village idiot on youtube read and blabber nonsense about how good TW is for answering a letter ( he did). Modders overall have had a very negative response to TW's response. SO again, if you're trolling, okay that's a good one. Find thing person doesn't like, say things is really good, yay go you.

Last edited:
this game multiplayer sucks nothing works and is not fun at all because it's designed to fullfill TW's E-SPORT fantasy

maybe they should start adding light saber so it can be more flashy, oh wait we already have it

Why is an expanded multiplayer experience important to you?
How important is the Warband/Bannerlord community to you?
Why is an expanded Singleplayer experience important to you?
What would you do if you were in Taleworlds shoes?
1. Not important at all. I can just play Mordhau.
2. Important in the sense I can interact with devs and other fans. Not important otherwise.
3. So there are mods after I get bored of native.
4. Stop throwing good money after bad with MP and push more dev time into SP's campaign.

Yeah, I'll never forget warband.

okay now you trollin
Most people have horrible time in many max sized battles with lag and AI ****ing up.

Trolling too hard
BL lets you have babies (just more useless npcs) and execute lords, that's it. Every other change is just some exploit you can do because it's still in EA or a worse version of a warband mechanic.

I like bannerlord, I've played it tunz. But I'm not gonna lie or give it undeserved praise.
I've posted many acute recommendations for how TW can fix certain existing gameplay problems (some have been used already), it's way too much to list off each time somebody makes this topic AGAIN.

On top of fixes to existing problems I feel Bannerlord needs more world building activities and impactful choices and control in the game, especially mid to late game, if it wants to escape just being a disappointing sequel to warband.

Did you read it? Or did you watch the village idiot on youtube read and blabber nonsense about how good TW is for answering a letter ( he did). Modders overall have had a very negative response to TW's response. SO again, if you're trolling, okay that's a good one. Find thing person doesn't like, say things is really good, yay go you.
Yes, I did read the letter, and no I have not watched the person on youtube.

Well, if that means we get mods tools and dedicated servers as well, I am glad to hear it!
That's like saying, "Mom died, at least we'll have a funeral party! Yay!". Self-deception or plain dishonesty? Hard to tell.
There's no guarantee they'll release in Q4 like they said, nor there is a guarantee that means immediate release of custom server, nor that the modding tools will be in a working state. You have a thing for wishful thinking.
Yes, of course I followed this. It's partly what I meant by saying they are taking steps to improve the mod tools. This letter had actual results, so props to the people that made it!
You didn't read it then. Two months after writing the letter in protest, and having being assured that something would be done, the modders AGAIN asked Taleworlds to follow up on their promises, since they didn't do anything. Taleworlds had a simple first step to make by removing all "internal" keywords to unblock modders, and they are currently failing to do it. Read the damned thread and get off those happy pills.

That's like saying, "Mom died, at least we'll have a funeral party! Yay!". Self-deception or plain dishonesty? Hard to tell.
There's no guarantee they'll release in Q4 like they said, nor there is a guarantee that means immediate release of custom server, nor that the modding tools will be in a working state. You have a thing for wishful thinking.

You didn't read it then. Two months after writing the letter in protest, and having being assured that something would be done, the modders AGAIN asked Taleworlds to follow up on their promises, since they didn't do anything. Taleworlds had a simple first step to make by removing all "internal" keywords to unblock modders, and they are currently failing to do it. Read the damned thread and get off those happy pills.
First of all calling me a liar is an insult so you can piss off as well.

Second, I read it carefully and actually have the background to understand the problems that it brought up. Removing the "internal" keywords may not always be as simple as you put it.

However you, are failing to see what I am trying to bring up with this thread.
It's the TONE buddy. Not the message.

First of all calling me a liar is an insult so you can piss off as well.

Second, I read it carefully and actually have the background to understand the problems that it brought up. Removing the "internal" keywords may not always be as simple as you put it.

However you, are failing to see what I am trying to bring up with this thread.
It's the TONE buddy. Not the message.
The tone doesn't matter if you don't have the facts straight, you just look deluded.
I'm all for positivity, but never for making excuses, which you are desperately trying to make for some reason.
Facts matter. Do your homework first.
OP literally asked "Keep the bashing and blamegame on a separate thread". And you guys do it anyway. Couldnt help yourself?
The OP obviously meant "don't call me out on any bull****". That's nice if you don't like reality much.

I'm all for positivity, but never for making excuses, which you are desperately trying to make for some reason.
Oh how freakin noble of you, representative of the community.
Please read the original post again. Once again: You did not get what I am trying to say.
Honestly it sound like you got some problems and need to spend less time on this forum.

TW has been working on this masterpiece game for almost 10 years now and they delivered? They did?

-The siege AI does not even work in most scenes
-What is there to do in the late game?

There's some strong cognitive dissonance here.

this game multiplayer sucks nothing works and is not fun at all because it's designed to fullfill TW's E-SPORT fantasy

maybe they should start adding light saber so it can be more flashy, oh wait we already have it
I will never forget how tw's delivered us this insanely **** boring game
------------------->
OP literally asked "Keep the bashing and blamegame on a separate thread". And you guys do it anyway. Couldnt help yourself?
The community now, and the community 5 years ago are sadly two completely different things.

TW has been working on this masterpiece game for almost 10 years now and they delivered? They did?

-The siege AI does not even work in most scenes
-What is there to do in the late game?

There's some strong cognitive dissonance here.
Well, I find interesting that 15k players/day play Bannerlord and yet the forums are full of people expressing how ****ed up they think the game is.
Talk about cognitive dissonance.

I think the game is pretty good. Imagine you never experienced warband, would you be so salty? Maybe that's just my unpopular opinion.

The community 5 years ago didn't have a game in their hands, just plenty of pretty videos. Why are you trying this so hard?
Because maybe I hope that sad kids like you can get some sense into their head and instead of ****posting every thread about change with "It's hopeless they won't change give up", they decide to try and bring some understanding and teamplay with TW on the forums. Get it?
If you've had too much of the "trying to change things" which it looks like you DID, take some time off buddy, it's good for you. In time things will get better and TW will do better. In the meantime we can sit around and ***** about how bad they are, which is super easy and you get some steam off, I get it. Or we can actively try and improve the relationship with them and us(the community), even if they sometimes act in ways we don't like or even frustrate us. You know maybe if every thread wasn't filled with little ****talkers like that, more devs would read them. Call that wishful thinking if you want, I really am on your side whether you believe that or not. I'm not here to pretend TW is flawless because they obviously ARENT. If I thought that I would not bring this thread about "change" up.

Because maybe I hope that sad kids like you can get some sense into their head and instead of ****posting every thread about change with "It's hopeless they won't change give up", they decide to try and bring some understanding and teamplay with TW on the forums. Get it?
If you've had too much of the "trying to change things" which it looks like you DID, take some time off buddy, it's good for you.
Well, good luck, see you in a month if you last that long. If you do, I look forward to your rant threads about Taleworlds that won't matter.

I've been following the discussion on some parts of the forum and Youtube
Yes, I did read the letter, and no I have not watched the person on youtube.
What are you watching on youtube that has discussions?
Why is an expanded multiplayer experience important to you?
How important is the Warband/Bannerlord community to you?
Why is an expanded Singleplayer experience important to you?
What would you do if you were in Taleworlds shoes?
1 Only for other people who want persistent world type mods. Don't play them myself but TW should accommodate it's fanbase.
2 I like to discuss the game and it's progress, the forums are superior to reddit for meaningful discussions and I'm always banned from 4chan, which is for fun.
3 The game currently has the busy work of both a CRPG and a strategy game but lacks the pay off of either. It's just battles over and over with no means of changing the game world proactively or 'building' anything in the world. You have to train troops and watch numbers and do endless side quests, but there's no progress beyond just beating people up. The way it should be is Player must do X, X is inconvenient, player does Y to obtain Z, now with Z player doesn't have to do X anymore. We have the same endless side work as a vassal, a ruler or owner of the entire map and we can't direct any of our family or vassals to take care of anything in a useful way, so the progress doesn't feel meaning full. I'm the king of the wolrd but I have to do grunt work forever.
4 Announce that castle building and other cut content will be returning, commit and double down on making bannerlord achieve it's full potential, EA will go on until it really meets a high standard, kiss up to @mexxico and offer him a promotion and addition dev teams to stay! Same for other Devs probably as if I were TW I could see who's who on the questionable design choices versus the good stuff. Undo the internal labeling of code stuff as per the modding communities request.

Whatever buddy. You wouldn't dare to look me in the eyes in real life let alone say something like this.
Pathetic.
Oh Gods please let this turn into one of the threads of guys posting thier shirtless karate pics! We haven't had in a good while now!
?
?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom