What be on yer noggin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Untitled. said:
That's really crappy. What's life skills class though? Teach you to go to the bank and make food? Which, by the way, are totally things I wish the school system would have taught me instead of assuming my parents do it.
No clue honestly, doubt it's anything useful.
Lumos said:
krik said:
Got my sentence today, 12 months probation, $1700, a drug class, a life skills class, and 50 hrs community service for less than a gram of weed. But they're gonna strike it from my record if I do it right so I get to keep my driver's license, so nice of them. :dead:
Absolute bull**** indeed. Is this a result of a common US policy, or is it something related to your specific state?
I've been trying to move to Colorado where it's legal but I seem to always be paying the legal system for something. As for your question it's like Epic said, Texas has a stupid harsh justice system.

Úlrflheðinn said:
But guys, if we don't look away people for ridiculous amounts of time how will we keep the criminals at bay!?

Jokes aside, the US criminal system is a great example of what happens when you have a criminal system that mostly seems to ignore any actual research regarding crime (why it happens and how to decrease crime being to important areas) and instead relies on a bunch of untested ideas to develop systems for dealing with crime.
Everywhere should be like Norway in this. The US is slowly going the Brazil way.

krik said:
Got my sentence today, 12 months probation, $1700, a drug class, a life skills class, and 50 hrs community service for less than a gram of weed. But they're gonna strike it from my record if I do it right so I get to keep my driver's license, so nice of them. :dead:
**** those guys. Hope it goes smoothly for you.

(He was driving a little girl's tricycle at 3 AM singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star at the top of his voice)

Been playing Dirty Bomb on a pretty much daily basis since July or August last year, and pretty much nothing else. Just now, however, I spontaneously had the urge to jump back into Battlefield 4 and kill some people with a designated marksman rifle or something.
That's peculiar.

What's even more peculiar is that I've got to download a 23.64 GB-sized update. What the HELL, people? Have you got no shame? No regard for my hard drive space?... At least it'll be kinda nice to get back into the game and have all unlocks (except a single SMG) already open... I am a level hundred-whatever, after all.
Seriously, though, I like modern FPS progression systems in general, but damn, is it annoying when you start. If you're with the first wave, it's fine - everyone's like you in terms of unlocks... But at some point it becomes a chore anyways. Meh. I want a progression system that isn't a chore.

jsScr.png

Does anyone know how to have Excel run a function each time a page is printed?
(this is work related but it's a thing I do to **** around - I want the cash drawer worksheets to display a random quote on the bottom each time I print one.  I have the formula set up but it only prints the current result; I want it to call the function for each sheet it prints)

I can deliver that in C++, but I don't know a thing about excel programming. Does it even have a language, or is it sort of like Dreamweaver in the sense that it lets you pick stuff(from existing ones) and combine them. Anyway, if it helps, I would make an array with all the quotes I'd like in each element(copy paste from Wikipedia or somewhere with lot of quotes) and then make use of rand to pick elements of said array and print them. Assuming you want it for each sheet you print, in other words for every end of line or file or whatever excel has, I'd make a for(for x amount of sheets, if they're set number, else don't need it) with a nested if to check if sheet ends and if so call the printing of the rand function.

Again, don't know how excel works, that's just some general thought on the solution. Cannot help much more, although I'd like.  :sad:

Evilnightz said:
I will rejoice. You're one of my favorite people here TDM #ExtraHomo

ilu2 bby. Glad to see you're back.  :razz:

Bunny Cookie Canada said:
Blast this back.

I just start laughing more with every repetition of that line. I don't think a more hilarious combination of words has been arranged in the English language.  :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom