What be on yer noggin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing that right now! Granted, it's just because work lets me work from home, but still.

Just got back from the hospital.
I'm in worst shape than I thought.
I have an appointment to have a camera shoved down my throat.
Turn out my mental care meds might have caused problem in my esophagus and stomach.
Talk of ulcers and blood.
Also I was told I need more iron.

I was studying the anglo-french wars, it was all okay until I got to the part where the Plantagenet ruled and I got confused in the timeline

never got so confused with a timeline before since beyond 2 souls ( David Cage is ****, he doesnt know how to write interactive movies )

I was going to use this as a joke avatar once, but no matter how I crop it or resize it, the face becomes too blurry or I have to cut off the hilarious crest. Just couldn't get it right.

df9opY7.png

Talking about weather, I just had to go home through a sudden outburst of 45-degree-slanting rain. The sun was shining at the same time, the rain was apparently generated by the flimsiest clouds ever, and the whole ordeal was over in three minutes.
I love Edinburgh. And the weather.

Caved and smoked a bowl after like 3 weeks of staying away from it. This would be in the pissed off thread, but I'm still really high so I'm not all that mad. Sucks to know I'll have to wait another 4 weeks minimum (probably more like 2 months) before I can pass a drug test though.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,329154.0.html

This guy. Judas Priest, what a dip**** prima donna. Not sure if this should go in the Pissed Off thread or in the Laugh thread. :lol:

krik said:
Caved and smoked a bowl after like 3 weeks of staying away from it. This would be in the pissed off thread, but I'm still really high so I'm not all that mad. Sucks to know I'll have to wait another 4 weeks minimum (probably more like 2 months) before I can pass a drug test though.
So you're not going to join the army anymore?

Or am I confusing you for someone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom