What be on yer mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw that Netflix added a bunch of my favorite childhood shows like Dexter's Laboratory, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Ed, Edd and Eddy and Johnny Bravo.
****ing awesome haha. Now I have to tidy up my apartment so I can have someone over for a marathon.

I have a phone interview with a Korean school in two days. I can't predict whether I'll be in a "phone-mood" then. Half of the time, I can be articulate and smooth; the other half, I'm babbling and awkward. I'm scared that I'll say something weird. I have to not psyche myself out, basically. Just before they call, I'll keep telling myself that I'm a bad-ass mother****er and these peeps would be lucky to have me. Rinse and repeat.

Dryvus said:
You should, like, smoke all the weed you have left right before they call.

That would definitely make me more willing to talk, but then I'll spend an hour afterwards rocking back in forth in high-tard anxiety, wondering if I rambled or analyzing every sentence that I spoke, because, like, that's not what normal people usually say, right? 

What is this lie I should not believe? You know, just so I know what not to believe.

I am really, really bad at being a bad person. My friends tried to convince me to prank a Burger King by going in and complaining I was given McDonalds' fries. I wound up breaking under pressure and ordering a Whopper instead.

And even thinking of installing a torrent makes me queasy. Like, I am literally sitting here with a majorly upset stomach simply because I am aware it is an option that I could pursue, should I so choose.

Pillock said:
I am really, really bad at being a bad person. My friends tried to convince me to prank a Burger King by going in and complaining I was given McDonalds' fries. I wound up breaking under pressure and ordering a Whopper instead.
Should have done the 2 for $5 deal and whatnot.

waitwut

Pillock said:
I am really, really bad at being a bad person. My friends tried to convince me to prank a Burger King by going in and complaining I was given McDonalds' fries.

Of all the ****ty 'pranks' possible, that isn't even a prank. :razz: Your friends have no sense of humour and just wanted to be twats on purpose for no reason.

What's up with all the errors showing up when i load a page on TW lately? It's even worse on the phone.
Gotta take a look in the support board and investigate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom