What Armor is this and How do I get it?

Users who are viewing this thread

mikeybimley

Sergeant at Arms
mb3a.jpg

What armor is that and where do you get it? I would very much like to know.  :wink:

Looks like the armour for Tott's Schwarzen Cuirassiers, seeing as it's Haelmarian. Go kill some Schwarzen Cuirrys.

I've gotten black boots and helms from beating up the various black knights... Tott's guys ride unarmored horses I believe though... So it's likely a different group (perhaps the Rosrolians?).

Looks like the old black knight armour, they were discontinued somewere in beta phase of M&B, version .4 something i think.  I miss those guys.

black half plate
blackened guantlets
black helm
splintered greaves

get the guantlets from imperial shops
boots from haelmar union
and blackened half plate is just in any shops.

no this is the blackened plate armor, ive been looking for the helm for a while and i hvnt fought aanythng just looking for it in shops talking to those random war partys an dive only found the gloves in the german shops i forgot the name the kaiser dudes.the armor i got from id remeber the name but he had a greyish bluis name so it could have been atleast 2 factions, i hope this helps and if u can find the helm please tell me

I have seen parts of this set in many different towns, especially in HSE and Lauria, but I think they should be found just about anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom