What are you looking forward to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Revilo

Grandmaster Knight
Ok, searched back a few pages to see if there is a thread like this and upon finding none I decided to start one.

Basically, what games are you particularly looking forward to? They can be out yet, available for pre-order or still just a concept it doesn't matter, I'm just curious.

To start with:
Mass Effect 2 -
mass-effect-2-20090220024804853_640w.jpg
From what I've heard it looks brilliant. I was a massive fan of the first one, and now Dragon Age is out and proving an extremely good game I have more faith in Bioware than ever. Graphics look fantastic, and with old characters making an appearance (hopefully Liara, my lesbian alien partner).
This particularly interests me -
The first teaser trailer for this game gives the impression that Commander Shepard has been killed in action, but a later trailer shows that Shepard is still alive at the beginning of the game. Players themselves can dictate whether or not Shepard will die based on choices that they make throughout the game. BioWare Executive Producer Casey Hudson explained that "If you do die in the ending of Mass Effect 2, it will not come as a surprise, nor will it be random. It will be pretty obvious that you headed into the final mission knowing that Shepard probably wouldn’t make it out alive." Hudson also confirmed that team members would be affected by the player's decisions during the final mission: "You might have an ending where Shepard’s entire team survives, or where the entire mission is a bloodbath and everyone (including Shepard) is killed, or anything in between."The ending in which Shepard is killed represents a permanent death, rather than one where the player simply reloads from the last saved game, meaning Shepard would not be available for Mass Effect 3 in that scenario.

Monster Hunter Tri -
18482_monster_hunter_3_tri.jpg
first-look-monster-hunter-3-20071010082255737.jpg
I remember playing the first one on PS2 online for hundreds of hours. I'd still be playing now If they hadn't shut down the servers :sad: Personally, I'm looking forward to the the most, put a Wii on my Christmas list just for this game. It better not let me down.

Other notable mentions I'm looking forward too:
Bioshock 2
Dead Space 2
Aliens Vs Predator 3
Natural Selection 2

Yeh. I got Freedom for PSP, but I've stopped there. Needless and/or pointless little changes by no means warrants shelling out more money especially if the one you already have is the best.

An end to my ****ing cold.

In all serious though, Mass Effect 2, Splinter Cell: Conviction mainly, the others are already out.

Maybe they will do a collectors edition and port the original with it...

Mount&Blade: With Fire and Sword.
I never waited so badly to play a game like for this particular one. Fortunately only 2 more days are left till it's release.

Back
Top Bottom