Need More Info Dedicated Custom Server Helper can't connect when hosting on Pterodactyl Panel

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.1.6
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary:
I'm hosting a custom server using Pterodactyl Server Panel, which uses Linux and runs the server in "WINE". When running DedicatedCustomServerHelper, it launches the panel under a different IP that isn't my public IP (attached). I am unable to access the web panel via a browser (attached) and when trying to access the custom map panel in the game it loads continuously and shows an error (attached).TCP and UDP are already port forwarded to the Server PC under port 7210 and I've already tried doing a port forward to the IP shown within the console, still doesn't work. I've also looked into some localhost trickery within the actual server PC files but obviously, that hasn't worked. Any ideas or solutions to this would be greatly appreciated.

How to Reproduce: Run Dedicated Custom Server Helper on the server when hosting on Pterodactyl Server Panel
Media (Screenshots & Video):
tnuDlIn.png

R9DXPgY.png

pPpgn17.png

Last edited:
Hey, sorry for the inconvenience. I have been informed that external ip's for the dedicated servers are removed if the external ip is not correct since there is no way for the dedicated server to know its own external ip. You can connect to various websites (you can see the options by searching "whats my ip" on Google) trough your dedicated server to reveal the correct external ip. Please let me know if this was helpful to the issue or the issue is persistent.

Hey, sorry for the inconvenience. I have been informed that external ip's for the dedicated servers are removed if the external ip is not correct since there is no way for the dedicated server to know its own external ip. You can connect to various websites (you can see the options by searching "whats my ip" on Google) trough your dedicated server to reveal the correct external ip. Please let me know if this was helpful to the issue or the issue is persistent.
I will be attempting to get this to work using the new v1.2.7, unfortunately, there are some other issues with the server failing to launch on Linux using Wine so I will be attempting this resolution once more once that's sorted.

Back
Top Bottom