What are you listening to right now? Mark V

Users who are viewing this thread

The fast episode in this movement was an earworm for the last two days.
4.50-6.20 in the first one
4.46-6.30 in the second one

Zimerman's is a full-blooded and fluent performance, Schiff is more like plucking the notes and he brings about interesting touches and textures. banging bass at 5.22, end of the each sentence is emphasised with a slight pause in the section starting from 5.53 etc

@Kurczak if you are into weird music/instruments and have not yet been abducted to serve as a Pythia into some cave in Delphi, you might find this intriguing Armenian instrument I found last week to your liking. It's called Duduk.

Count Delinard said:
@Kurczak if you are into weird music/instruments and have not yet been abducted to serve as a Pythia into some cave in Delphi, you might find this intriguing Armenian instrument I found last week to your liking. It's called Duduk.

It's listening to this instrument (one of my favorites) and it gives me goose pimples; i love it.
I do not consider myself a religious person, however the mystical feeling of singing in Aramaic together with the sound of the Duduk...I do not know.... they transport me.

Play both videos at the same time you'll see what a beautiful overlap.

Calradianın Bilgesi said:

i was devastated to this in the tube yesterday. but my guess is you won't like it anyway so don't expect to like this if you open this video

Thank you for all the music you share with us; you're an open book.
Relax while you enjoy this; I'm already doing it...:

Back
Top Bottom