WFAS World Cup

Users who are viewing this thread

think their is a wall in Germany.

West vs East

no sersly, 50 player want to play for Germany.So it could work with 2 teams.
One nation blabla.It's for fun,not for unity and justice and freedom for the german fatherland........

Lethalio said:
think their is a wall in Germany.

West vs East

no sersly, 50 player want to play for Germany.So it could work with 2 teams.
One nation blabla.It's for fun,not for unity and justice and freedom for the german fatherland........

First of all

Lethal you suck balls! :roll: :mrgreen:

There is no reason for spliting up? And i totally agree that it is mainly about fun but we still want to play serious. As captain from germany, I can tell you, that we won´t split up.

I think we get enough nations anyway:smile:

Marth The Gryphonhearted said:
Tüfekçi Başı said:
Hello,

GrandTURK is not so active. There is a silence in all Turkish Wfas community and we still remember old problems between us(Turks). But everybody wants to play for their country. So I have expectance. We will see.

When the tournament?

Cash prize is not a good idea I think. Prize must be cheap and unforgetable.

Turkey has given some of the greatest players to WFaS. So if you guys could forget those old problems and maybe get a team made out of old GrandTURK, CL, ROT, OD and SO guys, everything could go right and your team would be powerful enough. But it's up to you.

Good luck anyway!

My idea is, problems are created for solving. But you need much more time sometimes. Solve is not looking soon. We experienced much. :smile:

But we can form a team with this experience. Everybody must believe that "everything is fair".

I think we can do something. We must see tournament date, rules, teams etc.

Ncromancien said:
Just a question for Germans leaders, how are you guys going to choose from a package of 50 players ?

We do trainings where everybody who´s interested can take part in it. After 2-3 weeks we pick the best players:smile:

_RandaL_ said:
I want to play for Austria! Wien City, Money Boy´s hometown!!

You can only play for Austria-Hungary, not Austria :razz:

But sure, come and teach me some German senpai

Srsly I was on a ts with those lads yesterday and I couldn't understand **** apart from one lad saying that he's studying in Wiener Neustadt :sad:

Back
Top Bottom