WFAS World Cup

Users who are viewing this thread

RobinWar said:
i dont got time and i do not play wfas dat much. I am busy with wb and sc2,
Lies! Haven't seen you for ages.
SC2:
Facepalm_(1).png

Lol I barely play at all anylonger :/ I have not played wb for like 4 weeks? Once I had a match tho..
SC2 is great,atm I can't do match whiIe am 18 hours from home :p

Miep said:
Jubeg said:
..... The round time should be [size=12pt]!! 4 !![/size] minutes, so you  don't have to camp 3 mins until the flag spawns..

Fixed that four you.

Beside that, i also like to see WNL rules  :grin: :wink:

If the round time is 4 minutes , the flag will spawn at 1:30 and this is to less time to get to the flag. So 5 minutes :smile:

RobinWar said:
Lol I barely play at all anylonger :/ I have not played wb for like 4 weeks? Once I had a match tho..
SC2 is great,atm I can't do match whiIe am 18 hours from home :p

Hm ok I understand. Mby Crab could do it? I´ll contact him

Miep said:
Change Flag Spawn time, so it spawns liks always.
+1
and I have a working code that spawns the flag at 2:00 always :smile:

Furthermore I would prefer the spawn-/factionchange as well because it balances the game imo.
in general jubeg +1

Lightman said:
Miep said:
Change Flag Spawn time, so it spawns liks always.
+1
and I have a working code that spawns the flag at 2:00 always :smile:

Furthermore I would prefer the spawn-/factionchange as well because it balances the game imo.
in general jubeg +1

I wasn´t sure if its possible but if you are able to change it, NICE

Ncromancien said:
Lightman said:
The Magician said:
Ok, so we've got 6 teams, lets try to get us a Russia or a France next.
6? is team Hungary/Austria working? :O
Team france won't work I only know 3 france players and I saw none of them ingame for ages
=> NCRO GET YOUR DAMN ASS INTO THE GAME AGAIN!!!!!!
You should focus on a team turkey instead of france there are enough turks you just need one to lead and organize for them(I will talk with Tüfekçi Başı about it).

Tell me some names for a solid French team and I might consider it. On a side note, Galla, Pallando, Condor won't play, and I doubt Aedor will. :wink:

Here're some Frenchies for ya:

aZ
Evil_Esox
RiGht
Goldark
Wolforde
Francuz
iThomM (not sure if he'll play, but worth a try imho)
Noldor
Waljakov
Squishy
Willy_2000 (I know he's not French but he speaks it so)
Zola
Nomk
Cobrace
Connor
and whoever this guy is (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028505684)

That is a "solid" French team for ya :wink:

Noldor and Willy aren't french.I doubt that Zola, Nomk, Cobrace, Connor will play. Francuz would play. I don't know the other guys, are those guys playing battle ?
And furthermore, I don't see why I should be the one organising French team, as I don't play the game anymore.

Ncromancien said:
Noldor and Willy aren't french.I doubt that Zola, Nomk, Cobrace, Connor will play. Francuz would play. I don't know the other guys, are those guys playing battle ?
And furthermore, I don't see why I should be the one organising French team, as I don't play the game anymore.

Maybe you can do it with someone together. If you don´t have time or if you just dont wanna play this game, its ofc ok but it would be nice :smile:

Jubeg said:
Lightman said:
Marth The Gryphonhearted said:
This guy is Janissaire a duellegende you should know him :grin:

You wot? I don´t know him aswell lol ^^
Didn't see that guy for about 2 years as well

Jubeg said:
Ncromancien said:

Maybe you can do it with someone together. If you don´t have time or if you just dont wanna play this game, its ofc ok but it would be nice :smile:
+1

and some offtopic question:
can somebody tell me what this is what this got to do with me and who the hell this guy is
# btw I hate this sounds!!!!

Lightman said:
This guy is Janissaire a duellegende you should know him :grin:

You know I stopped playing duels seriously after beating up Illusion in that one ft7 right?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

100%! Marth the Legend!....ft

Jubeg said:
Ncromancien said:

I indeed don't want to play this game anymore :smile:

Back
Top Bottom