[Werewolf] - Plague - Innocent Victory!

Users who are viewing this thread

Roccoflipside said:
Do you think I'm really that confident o a player?
Yes. Tbh, I think you'd go with a riskier strategy just because it would be more entertaining than cautious wolf play.
Roccoflipside said:
I also didn't vote him as a "defensive maneuver" earlier for pretty much the same reason; at the time I didn't have enough "evidence" for me to vote for him, even if it was to take pressure off me.
Lack of evidence is not really a concern on day 1, nobody has anything substantial.

Also, play bop, everyone!

Crassius "Biggus Dickus" Curio said:
Roccoflipside said:
Do you think I'm really that confident o a player?
Yes. Tbh, I think you'd go with a riskier strategy just because it would be more entertaining than cautious wolf play.
Roccoflipside said:
I also didn't vote him as a "defensive maneuver" earlier for pretty much the same reason; at the time I didn't have enough "evidence" for me to vote for him, even if it was to take pressure off me.
Lack of evidence is not really a concern on day 1, nobody has anything substantial.

Also, play bop, everyone!

Huh, that's fair I guess. I do enjoy entertaining...

Early on day one I'd rather let the game play and get as much info as I can rather than accidentally start a train based on a gut feeling in the first 24 hrs or so of the game.

And I already have.  :iamamoron:

I just want to assure you all that yes, I will vote. I'm pretty confident who I'm going to vote as well.  :razz:

Rocco: I wouldn't say bussing your packmate at the very start of Day 2 is dangerous at all. The village isn't going to want to end the day that early, giving you time to switch if it seems like there's pressure mounting. The start of the day is the safest place for you to vote your packmate.

Out of curiosity, if I were to vote Crassius who would join me?

The Doge of Benis said:
I just want to assure you all that yes, I will vote. I'm pretty confident who I'm going to vote as well.  :razz:

Rocco: I wouldn't say bussing your packmate at the very start of Day 2 is dangerous at all. The village isn't going to want to end the day that early, giving you time to switch if it seems like there's pressure mounting. The start of the day is the safest place for you to vote your packmate.

Except I voted Xardob for half the day yesterday, and suspected him before that too...

My vote is on Xardob 'til the end of the day, not switching.

Roccoflipside said:
The Doge of Benis said:

Except I voted Xardob for half the day yesterday, and suspected him before that too...

Sorry,  I misread and thought you meant is early on Day 2.  :facepalm:

SootShade said:
24 hours left until deadline.
vote: revenge
giphy.gif

Jesus Christ, really? I was kinda hoping that people might want to say some more things before the day ended.  :mrgreen:

I guess I'll say what I have to say. Due to how the votes are set today, I only see these possibilities:

[list type=decimal]
[*]Xardob & Rocco team - if we have two wolves left then this has got to be the pair. The only two other options I see are Rocco & Jock or Crassius & Xardob. I find that unlikely. It'd be an incredibly bold move to do that though, so fair play if you did.
[*]There's only 1 fanatic left, in which it's not a lynch or lose. The lone fanatic is more likely to bide his time and not lynch/hammer too obviously. This of course means it's harder to deduce anything from Xardob sitting on 2 votes the entire day.
[/list].
Probably pointless to analyse it too much but I'm going to vote: Xardob. I think he's the most likely candidate for both of the above scenarios. I'm more suspicious of Rocco but if the game hasn't finished by Day 3 then I want you all to know that I want to lynch him next.

The lord's death had left the group shaken... Or at least it should have, but one would be forgiven for thinking that his family were more concerned with the inheritance. It did not take long for Rocco to proclaim that it was his uncle that was responsible for the horrid murder, and Jock was soon convinced of this fact as well. With the lord's two sons turning on their other remaining family member, Crassius recalled that Adaham had been suspicious of his younger son instead, and thus followed his lord's words even now. Xardob was himself remained rather aloof after his brother's death, but eventually agreed with the knight that Rocco should be exiled.

Thus it was Vieira that held the deciding vote, carefully listening to arguments from each side as usual, though his own thoughts led him to think that both Rocco and Xardob were guilty. As everyone seemed to have said their peace he decided that they might as well go to bed early again, and cast his vote on exiling Xardob. Thus the lord's brother was kicked out from the dubious safety of the church to fend for him just like the steward had been the day before. The rest of the group went to bed, anxious about what horrors they might find in the morning, yet also slightly hopeful that they might have expelled the last of the murderous fanatics.

It is now Night 2, please PM me your night actions.

Deadline:
June 16, 6:00 pm GMT
Countdown

After another terrifying night the group gathered again. All four of them. As a happy surprise, there had not been another murder this time around.

Could it be that the fanatics had all been exiled? If Moose and Xardob were the culprits behind the last two murders, perhaps the remaining survivors were now safe?

Or was it a trick? Perhaps there was yet a murderer remaining that was trying to lure the others into a false sense of security? If that was the case, losing focus now could be fatal.

It is now Day 3, there are four alive and three votes are needed to lynch.

Deadline:
June 20, 6:00 pm GMT
Countdown

Or we've got a wolf who wants to mess with our heads.

As far as a roleblocker, I know we were trying to keep the game simple & straigtforward, but I did have a dream about Xardob killing Adaham, so specials of some sort is a possibility I suppose.

Actually, the more I think about it the more I'm convinced we've still got one wolf. A 1 in 3 chance is much better for a wolf than a 1 in 2, and if we lynch an innocent today, the wolf gets a kill tonight, village loses wolves win. Therefore, I would recommend a "no lynch" today unless we can all get on the same page about who the wolf is (minus the wolf obviously).

Back
Top Bottom