[Werewolf] Phonewolf: The Appening - Battery drained - Infected Apps win!

Users who are viewing this thread

Phonemelter could not get over the shock. He had killed a baby… maybe. To try to ease the pain, he went to a local bar, drank a couple of ”schooners” of beer, and watched people more drunk than he awkwardly dancing with strangers. What if he was going to grow up and become an amazing app hunter? Did I potentially kill our only hope? Oh god, what have I done to deserve this?!?!

“Snap out of it!” yelled (or rather, rang) Alarm. “Just remember to turn off the god damn phone tonight and everything will be okay. Capiche?”

Melter nodded, or at least looked like he was nodding – it was hard for the apps to tell if he had lost control of his head motions after drinking a bit too much. He stumbled his way back to the apartment, unlocked the door (after unsuccessfully trying to stick the key in the hole for five minutes), and immediately passed out on the couch before he could turn off his phone (let alone take his shoes off).

“Oh great,” muttered Settings. “Not another night of this **** again. Let’s just everything will go smoothly and that this is the last night Phoney forgets to shut us down… ”

A couple of hours later, Face woke up to go use the facilities. After flailing his arm around to find his phone, knocking over his nightstand lamp in the process, he turns it on and searches for his favourite flashlight app, Lumos, to guide him on his way to the porcelain throne. However, he was unable to find it…

Lumos has been deleted – he was the Divine Bringer of Light (Doctor)

[size=14pt]Flash Round! Deadline for Day 3 is Saturday night, which gives you all 5 days!

Lotta dead doctors. I wonder what the odds of Adaham being a wolf are now?

I think, maybe less than Xardob, given how Adaham was so vocal about that lynch. But, I'd be happy to send either of them packing I think at this point. Llandy too (especially so if Xardob is guilty).

Vote: Xardob

I wonder, do we have no active vigs yet? Or, are they targeting protected players? Or, was Lumos killed by a vig? No mention of a pack this time in the description, despite the fact that Phonemelter says that the descriptions don't matter.

Role claiming might be helpful towards this regard, although unfortunately I don't think a vig is allowed to speak up about their target.

Moose! said:
I wonder, do we have no active vigs yet? Or, are they targeting protected players? Or, was Lumos killed by a vig? No mention of a pack this time in the description, despite the fact that Phonemelter says that the descriptions don't matter.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Moose, you're not boding well for me asking those kind of questions, but that's for another day. Xardob or Adaham or Llandy should die today, no questions asked. The number of inactive patsies is narrowing down and now these three, plus Moose, should be in the firing line.

Vote: Xardob.

I should say though, Lumos and Vieira were hardly inactive, but they can seem as such when other players have entire blocks of text spread over multiple posts devoted to themselves. So they become natural targets for the wolves.

This whole triple post thing seems to work for some people, though, so I might as well toss this in - if Xardob turns up blue, Eternal and Moose are the the wolves. If he's red, Llandy and Adaham must die. The Xardob/Llandy/Adaham trio are, so far, more suspicious than any other group in my opinion, though, mostly because they're almost wholly to blame for the fiasco of yesterday's random killing instead of an organized lynch which would have advanced one case or another. Basically a free wolf action, even if Vieira was a minor suspect for some of them.

Also, VH would be a good target. This...

Vermillion_Hawk said:
This whole triple post thing seems to work for some people, though, so I might as well toss this in - if Xardob turns up blue, Eternal and Moose are the the wolves. If he's red, Llandy and Adaham must die. The Xardob/Llandy/Adaham trio are, so far, more suspicious than any other group in my opinion, though, mostly because they're almost wholly to blame for the fiasco of yesterday's random killing instead of an organized lynch which would have advanced one case or another. Basically a free wolf action, even if Vieira was a minor suspect for some of them.

...is blatantly scummy.

Interestingly enough, if enough doctors end up dead, we should get rid of VH too, since he essentially outed himself as a doctor, and the chances of him being one are quickly diminishing, now that 3 are gone.

Moose! said:
Interestingly enough, if enough doctors end up dead, we should get rid of VH too, since he essentially outed himself as a doctor, and the chances of him being one are quickly diminishing, now that 3 are gone.

Okay, I've officially been convinced otherwise.

Vote: Moose!.

If your gambit pays off and I get lynched there should now be enough information out there to out you as scum to a hopefully-cognizant village.

VH is kind of all over the place too. Day 1, I was scummy because of my argument for Adaham based on statistics. But Day 2, he apparently buys into it enough to vote while also role claiming as an innocent.

Back
Top Bottom