[Werewolf] – The Necromancer's Tower – Vengeful Spirits Win!

Users who are viewing this thread

I feel like the night-time mechanics didn't really work out so well - the banishing mechanic seemed cool in theory, but in practice I guess no one was willing to forgo a lynch in favor of getting more information.

Moose! said:
I feel like the night-time mechanics didn't really work out so well - the banishing mechanic seemed cool in theory, but in practice I guess no one was willing to forgo a lynch in favor of getting more information.

Maybe if we could banish a dead person every second day in addition to lynching so there would always be at least one lynched who we wouldn't know the role.

SootShade said:
"I'm sure that you've all felt it already. This place has shifted dangerously close to the realm of the dead, and should its energies fully manifest our mortal bodies will not be able to bear it. Should you fail to strike down one of the Vengeful Spirits today, I'm afraid that this whole place will be swallowed into the realm of the dead before the sun can rise tomorrow, barring a fortuitous intervention by the ghosts of the recently departed", Soot explained grimly, "I hope that those among you that still hold attachments to that realm living will do your utmost at this time. Time is against us, and a single misstep might lead to us never finding our way back there again."

Dark_Hamlet said:
Or neither of you want it to look scummy, so waiting for one or two innocents to vote first would be the smartest choice. Also you don't know what powers the dead may have, maybe one of them will protect me and in that case I shall pray to you Rocco, you're my only hope. Or maybe they can only save me from wolves not lynches and so well what can I do. :iamamoron:
We were talking about bomb voting to end the game, and you come up with stuff like that? Who cares about "looking scummy" if a bomb vote can end the game? Otherwise it's not a bomb-vote.

Back
Top Bottom