[Werewolf] – The Necromancer's Tower – Vengeful Spirits Win!

Users who are viewing this thread

So meta of you to post this here, congrats on confusing me even more  :party:

Also fun to scroll down a bit in this link to find me being my ever-complaining self already in 2016  :iamamoron:

Any update from Arch3r, Vieira?

Also, come to think of it...it's quite fascinating, that both Vieira and Dago picked Arch3rs statement (of all the statements that happened during the night) and interpreted it as definitive proof of Curios guilt. Not sure what to make of that yet, but another day of inactivity might spur the little grey cells.  :iamamoron:

My innocent vote has been on another player for two days. Everyone has checked in and there has been plenty of time to hammer. It’s Dago.

Dago, why aren't you trying to seriously get me lynched? If you think I'm a wolf, why aren't you making a case against me (or anyone). And if you think I am an innocent (and you know you are an innocent), why don't you make a bigger fuss about all of this knowing that it's lynch or lose?

My main reason to vote you would be your relation with Curio and your inconsistencies. On the other hand, Curio is much more scummier than you, as highlighted by Adaham. Plus, if the way I read Archer's post is correct, then there is even an external scan against him, made by the most trustworthy dead special. What do you want more? Isn't it enough as a case against him? If he is a baddie, and I am sure that he is one, we will almost surely know it tomorrow morning. If that's the case, well, you know the consequences. No need to tell Archer who he should check this night.

I have already answered your questions concerning why I quoted Archer and not Brutus or Jock. The latters may provide us with external opinions, while Archer seems to have a concrete reason to tell us to vote Curio. Noone else invited the players to actively vote for someone else.

What about all your early cases against Curio, Moose!? Did they vanish in thin air when you realized that not lynching your packmate may have been possible and even a good idea?

Moose! said:
My innocent vote has been on another player for two days. Everyone has checked in and there has been plenty of time to hammer. It’s Dago.

My vote has been on Curio for two days. Everyone has checked in and there has been plenty of time to hammer. It's Curio.

As you can see, it works the other way too.

P.S. You haven't answred this post yet too:

So, why do you think that Xardob should be my packmate then? I was not under pressure, why highlighting it? This just reminded me that he hasn't even answered the question that followed that post of his.

So, I am under accuse for being alive? For not having been lynched? I preferred Brutus *****ing me for something I at least did, according to him. Being confusing and all. What should I say? I am good at surviving while self voting. Just a question: why would a baddie do the thing I did? As you can all see, this can turn in an easy case against you in the future, your packmates had better kill you, in such a situation. And get a special baddie too.

Having a vote on somebody for two days means only that one of the people involved is either a wolf themselves, or that the wolves had no chance to coordinate being online at the same time. Hammering doesn't work over a span of 24 hours, and sometimes due to life rhythms or time zones, it's pretty much impossible. Which still is no reason to give them such an opportunity in the first place.  :meh:

I refuse to answer your questions, Dago, as they are pointless. I throw a lot of **** around and see what sticks, but ultimately I know I’m an innocent that’s been voting for you for two days, and that there are two votes on you. If you are innocent, it should be very easy for the remaining two (if Curio is a wolf) or three wolves to end this, since I’ve seen everyone online. Adaham is around, Vieira is around (although he’s more or less confirmed innocent IMO), and Xardob and Hamlet weighed in.

The way that Adaham took his vote off you just before I put mine on really makes me suspect him a lot. But like I said, I could see a Dago/Gamlet/Radom pack or a Dago/Adaham/Zardoz pack or even. Dago/Curio/Xardaham pack. Vieira is my only strong innocent read now.

Notably, zardoz and Adaham have both weighed in on the idea that I am likely innocent. If you guys think I’m innocent, why don’t either of you help me lynch Dago?

Anyway, I’m supposed to be at work and I’m not going to online too much today, so it’s a perfect opportunity for you wolves to come on in and take advantage of my innocent vote!

Moose! said:
The way that Adaham took his vote off you just before I put mine on really makes me suspect him a lot.
If you really think I can predict what you're going to do next, I can actually understand why you're so obsessed with me. I'm like God for you  :iamamoron:

Moose! said:
If you guys think I’m innocent, why don’t either of you help me lynch Dago?
Because even if you are innocent you haven't given any indication that you have a real clue of what's going on. I mean, you basically suspect anybody except Vieira and yourself, so why should I trust your claim on Dago specifically? Also, up until recently you refused to talk to me as well because you thought I was a wolf. Do you really think that behaviour makes me want to follow you whenever you find the next target in line?

I still think that Hamlet and Xardob are much better cases for the day. And there is the Dickus situation, obviously. And I still think you should unvote, ffs.  :facepalm:

I think you should be thinking about how you will convince me to not put my vote on you immediately tomorrow, provided that we don't lose today.

Come on, let's be honest...there's no way I can convince you of anything. At the same time, while you may bask in your self-proclaimed innocence, there's no reason for you to think that you're off the hook, only because you keep saying that you're innocent and thus act as if that is common knowledge to everybody.

You may play this game however you want, but if you're really an innocent, I just hope that you don't do stupid things that risk the loss of the game only because your ego has something to prove. If there's one thing I'd like to convince you of, then it's that.

Adaham said:
You may play this game however you want, but if you're really an innocent, I just hope that you don't do stupid things that risk the loss of the game only because your ego has something to prove. If there's one thing I'd like to convince you of, then it's that.

Given that I'm innocent, and I haven't lost the game for us yet with my vote on Dago, why should I switch my vote to Hamlet instead of Dago who hasn't been hammered yet? Both you and Xardob want him dead, and I really doubt that both of you are innocent. I'm half sure that one of you is just waiting for one innocent to put their vote on him and then it's game over.

Moose! said:
I'm half sure that one of you is just waiting for one innocent to put their vote on him and then it's game over.
Coordinating a two players bomb vote is hard enough. With three is almost impossible. If we wanted to bait an innocent vote on Hamlet, one of us would already be voting him.

Back
Top Bottom