[Werewolf] – The Necromancer's Tower – Vengeful Spirits Win!

Users who are viewing this thread

Xardob said:
Well, yes, but let's not ruin any pending surprises.  :wink:
Good job of flirting with disaster all game long. You managed quite well to soothe me every time I suspected you. But it's a shame, a lynch of you would have been within reach even today...but it's ironic that this game would end with a self-vote by Dago...  :facepalm:

Hearing of their impending doom, the villagers launched into fierce discussion, but soon enough everyone had exhausted themselves with bickering, arriving at an impasse once again. After hours of mostly silence however, another man who professed his innocence, Dago, agreed to be lynched, and the village fell into confusion. Had they managed to catch one of the vengeful spirits in such a baffling way, or were they now yet one step closer to doom and hoping to be saved by the ghosts of their fellow villagers?

It is now Night 4. No, the game is not yet over. PM me your night actions.

With six ghosts in play, and the game nearing its conclusion, hopefully we'll see some real action tonight! And don't forget the thread either, the game's balanced around the idea of the dead adding their takes to the discussion.

Deadline:
July 26, 6:00 pm GMT
Countdown

Next time I host I think I'm going to forbid self votes. :meh:

Hokay, so I'm pretty sure we were all innocents, and at least one of us is a blocker/guardian of some sort. I'd say let's discuss who gets protected, but that makes it easy for the wolves to jut not pick who we decide. That being said, I'd still like to point out that Doge's claim, if true, makes him a great target for a night kill, which means he probably won't be the target since they only need one more kill, yeah?

It's kind of difficult to try to get something going when I know the wolves can just read what I write and make a decision afterwords.

Hey Rocco. Got anything more to share.

Archer, is Doge's claim true?

@SootShade do the dead players know that it's night?

The wolves probably are probably Curio and Xardob. Not so sure about Moose! because of his last posts. Dark_Hamlet is quite probably a dramatic wolf. Adaham is the most innocentlooking of all. I'm going to wait Archer to talk about Doge, he seems innocent though.

You weren't dead, you killed yourself. This really isn't helping the village if you keep doing it every game.  :iamamoron:

I'm going to keep protecting the guys I protected last night as well. Gotta love my dead-person superpowers.  :razz:

Dago Wolfrider said:
Hey Rocco. Got anything more to share.

Archer, is Doge's claim true?

@SootShade do the dead players know that it's night?

The wolves probably are probably Curio and Xardob. Not so sure about Moose! because of his last posts. Dark_Hamlet is quite probably a dramatic wolf. Adaham is the most innocentlooking of all. I'm going to wait Archer to talk about Doge, he seems innocent though.
Yes, I have indeed set-up a private communication network between me and the Doge and talked to him about Curio. I would have been more straight forward, but hoped some baddies outed themselves by being close to being obvious. Plus I did not know if Vieira would do anything with the information as I still don't know if he is a baddie or not. I am now assuming he is not and otherwise the game is perhaps lost.

The fact that Dago can block a bad guy's ability makes it seem like not all of them can attack alive players. As in, they must give the order through a particular player.

Or am I looking too much into this?

If there was one living baddie, I could block his night kill. I can block innocent or bad dead spirits' actions. Yet, most importantly, I can protect one innocent player from being affected by whatever attack, scan,....  Got one shot a night.

Back
Top Bottom