Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

MariusTitus

Regular
I know that Shepherd perk gives you herd malus instead of bonus, and it seems Well strapped suffers from same problem. I very rarely lose or lame a horse when it falls in battles, but after I took that perk, it went lame 3 battles in a row, so either I'm unluckiest rider in the world, or it's broken.

Hey, forwarded the issue to the QA team. Meanwhile, can you please share your save file so we can further inspect the issue? You can share your save file via ticket. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hey, forwarded the issue to the QA team. Meanwhile, can you please share your save file so we can further inspect the issue? You can share your save file via ticket. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Sorry, I already deleted the save, but it shouldn't be that hard to replicate.

What's weird is I was thinking recently its been a long time since I've seen any lame or dead horse. Used to be I saw them all the time. Maybe its difficulty level or something though. I play on 'easy' level (no easiest).

What's weird is I was thinking recently its been a long time since I've seen any lame or dead horse. Used to be I saw them all the time. Maybe its difficulty level or something though. I play on 'easy' level (no easiest).

That haven't crossed my mind, maybe I had difficulty turned up to "challenging" at that playthrough, but even then it would be weird, getting 3x lame horse in a row when the perk's supposed to help with this. Seems like many of these percentage modifying perks work opposite way lol

Thanks for reporting this, although the perk does not increase the chances of your horses being lame, it doesn't reduce it by the advertised amount either so statistically you should see very little difference over a large number of samples. I've made a fix for that issue and it should be sent live with an upcoming major patch.

Thanks for reporting this, although the perk does not increase the chances of your horses being lame, it doesn't reduce it by the advertised amount either so statistically you should see very little difference over a large number of samples. I've made a fix for that issue and it should be sent live with an upcoming major patch.

Aaaah, so I was unlucky after all.. Good to hear that this imperfection was found!

Hey, i would like to inform you that our team have fixed this issue and the fix should be implemented. Please let us know if you encounter any other issues.

Back
Top Bottom