Resolved Weird bug with Battania character creation

Users who are viewing this thread

Nickzilla

Recruit
Hi, I wanted to make a new batt character who specs in smithing and two handed. I selected smiths as my first option but noticed something weird when I got to option 3. I couldn't select smithing because I had the Sturgian and Vlandian options instead.

Not sure if this is working as intended for balance but something needs changing. It doesn't make sense for a kid who grew up in a smith to not be allowed to work in a smith, and it definitely doesn't make sense for a battanian kid to have the option to work in the docks of a country that doesn't have any docks.

I made a quick video showing the replication steps.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were not able to respond to this topic when this topic first created.
We believe that this issue might have been fixed since the creation of this topic. If you are still experiencing this issue on the latest live or beta versions of the game at the moment please leave a reply to this topic so that we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom