Weekly 2d art competition archive

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
jacobhinds said:
Let me whip out my wip:
-bX6f.jpg
Still got some proportion work to do though.

Looking great!

You need to fix the eye position of the one in the center, though.

I just moved the left eye in this pic, it's an easy fix:

jacobhinds.jpg

to me that looks a lot weirder. i don't know about everyone else but I always trained myself to treat the face like a face of a cube, so that when it's turned on its side, the eyes move closer together and closer to one side. like this:
OgAVU.jpg
obviously oversimplified but that's what i usually have in mind when drawing a head.

you can see the same thing in this photo:
face-shape.jpg

bbrbrbrrrr looking great so far guys!
i just got started on my real sketch after a bunch of failures, this one is currently under alpha process, i still have to apply some pen to it
Minerva or Athena
minerva.png

The Guardian said:
bbrbrbrrrr looking great so far guys!
i just got started on my real sketch after a bunch of failures, this one is currently under alpha process, i still have to apply some pen to it
Minerva or Athena
minerva.png
Glad I decided to sit this one out because I'd probably also have gone the Athenaic route :razz:

Keep the WIP river flowing, guys, one day we'll make it.

Gotta welcome The Guardian to the competition! May your days here last long!

Orchid said:
SacredStoneHead said:
archer_bikini.jpg
Hi, I represent Dark Horse Comics on this forum. Consider yourself hired!

Drawin' boobs all day erry'day on the cheapest way possible! Yay!  \o/

FrisianDude said:
Glad I decided to sit this one out because I'd probably also have gone the Athenaic route :razz:

u ananass  :mad:

As usual, I haven't started yet. Also no chance of winning but I'll draw something anyway or else I'll end up never drawing at all.

Gurd.

I had a really hard time trying to make her looks more Asian, still not completely happy but I think it's enough for now.

Past her face I don't thing there will be any more time drains and I'll be able to finish it soon.

Got rid of her hood, adjusted brightness/contrast and added other details. I'm still not sure what to do to make her vest less dull.

14393235594_900fbd2a1a_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom